Mac Aus Con 2010'

• 1 month later...

hahaha you betcha! think i saw you on FB, i've added ya mate!

Everyone i know i've been lacking here on the forums, to be honest the mac aus con facebook is a success without any real effort.

In a perfect world, true fans wi seek out, not me chasing your ass to come! And it's working out that way.

All details will be presented soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Payments are due by the 17th, please if you intend on coming during the day and more importantly on the night, please PM me here, e-mail - macauscon@live.com.au or message me on the facebook so you can get all the info. Most of what you need to know is on the facebook. See yas there!

Overnight stays are officially closed, for all those legends who have booked their place to party like it's 2009 congratulations!!! :lol::D:ph34r:

All those wishing to come on the day need to PM me here, e-mail - macauscon@live.com.au, message me on the facebook -

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000763663150#!/profile.php?id=100000069313477 for details.

Bah!! your in for a surprise mate. :p A real shock!

everyone who is STILL on the fence about cming, your times running out fast, 0412 450 917. That's your only key to get in. Text me, i'll get back to you in the morning.

I'll be on the net early morning tomorrow, but then i won't have access to the net till i get back on Monday. :D

MAC AUS CONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muthafu*kers!!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

WOw. hahahaha what a night!!! I'm wasted. John if your reading this don't post pics till later, i'll get the vids up n running first ok!

Thanks for all that came! I know you all had a top day and night! Bridge Bunnies were hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1