Mac Aus Con 2010'

Working hard (whilst being a 2 month old dad lol), gathering momentum, key ingredients for the con and importantly our fantastic sponsors,

I will be announcing exactly just what will make Mac Aus Con ultimately unique as soon as they can placed all together.

The location, times, and schedule will be revealed after all collectively fall into place.

In a few days i'll be letting a few secrets loose on what we are in store for! :)

Please be patient, it takes time, money and dedication to keep a quality event on the rise, all is worth the wait I can promise everyone that.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

So i guess it's settled, Mac Aus Con 2010' will be on the Saturday weekend (Fri, Sat and Sunday) July 31st!

Summer Wonderfest is on the 25th of July. ;):D Cool!

poster will be done hopefully by the weekend, i've got so much to tell yas what we have got in store for this year, but.... wait. ;)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Sure is mate! There are a number of possible venues, but now that i have confirmed the dates, it will be a simple matter of choosing the right one for us.

Like to have a good place for public walk-ins, preferably near the beach, and in a hotel lobby, where we can display and crash in one place.

Hopefully we'll grab a good discount regarding overnight stay for members and convention room hire.

Mac Aus Con is of a high standard event, nothing but the best within reason.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Mac Aus Con will be broadcasting (via youtube, Facebook etc :) .. links will be provided) the Mac Aus Con 2010' - TOKYO SPECIAL between these dates -

July 24th / Saturday to July 28th / Wedneday! Con the following weekend. :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Fantastic to see a date set. Not 100% sure if I can make it now though, might be able to get up for an afternoon, we will have to see.

Well done RusskiiVFaussie!!

Pete mate! it will be held all weekend, so hopefully you can come by the Sunday too ok! :D That's the whole reason to have it at the hotel, stay overnight, con all day,

pack up own stuff individually, party the night, prepare next morning, do it ALL again (competitions will be spread over the Saturday and Sunday) until we get sick of it.

Afterall it only happens once a year! :) I'll be flying solo this years con too, so my hubby duties won't be holding me back from being totally involved.

Last years Con went way too fast...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

:D

I'll be in Sydney Tuesday but not sure when i'll be free,

love to meet up and play some PSP MAF or MUF! Plus will be cool to hear from members regarding what they want at the con this year! PM me if you like! :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 3 weeks later...

Need a show of hands who will be participating in the Macross Ace Frontier (or muf, whichever) PSP Tourneys.

I know of 3 certain pilots already who are trained up, myself included. Bring it. There are rules (like one missile volley only, limited gunpod ammo etc) PM for details.

There will be two types of challenges.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 3 weeks later...