VF-1S Max 1/60 Weathering

Dashgtr

OMG another Weathering!!!

Eww, it's all dirty...

So are they going to do weathered versions of EVERY characters? I wouldn't waist my money and I like my 1S nice and clean better in any case.

When they make a Weathering Roy, I'll buy that one (unless it's super hard to get ultra exclusive/expensive). Otherwise these are pretty expensive and easy passes for me. I will keep buying the weathering edition destroids though, I think those are fun and a little less scary to handle than a transformable toy.

Yamato site states will be limited to 300 pieces and Fan Club members can pre-order beginning June 19:

June 6 will ship in 2009

Tentative price 15,540 yen (tax included) (Price unit: 14,800 yen) (156 points)

3 has been released in 2009, "1 / 60 complete deformation VF-1S-Max" will be made on a special aircraft paint UEZARINGU. Due to the production of "300 pieces only," It is a small production, and thank you to not miss this opportunity.

The popular painting UEZARINGU 1 / 60 complete deformation in the VF-1!

â—† Ultra-rare items

UEZARINGU is hand painted in bright factory workers. Color and a delicate touch. Due to work carefully to not only 2-3 because of a production unit, we have a limited number.

I'll PASS!!! Not that weathering isn't cool, but the generic weathering they put on it just looks fake. If it looked more realistic (afterall, that's the point of the weathering), I'd be on it. Just doesn't wow me.

â—† Ultra-rare items

UEZARINGU is hand painted in bright factory workers.

so how do they select the bright ones? IQ test maybe? :lol:

This is pass for me.

Yamato hurry up the VF-0D!

Rather than wasting your time

on this mundane repaints! :lol:

Yamato site states will be limited to 300 pieces and Fan Club members can pre-order beginning June 19:

June 6 will ship in 2009

Tentative price 15,540 yen (tax included) (Price unit: 14,800 yen) (156 points)

3 has been released in 2009, "1 / 60 complete deformation VF-1S-Max" will be made on a special aircraft paint UEZARINGU. Due to the production of "300 pieces only," It is a small production, and thank you to not miss this opportunity.

The popular painting UEZARINGU 1 / 60 complete deformation in the VF-1!

â—† Ultra-rare items

UEZARINGU is hand painted in bright factory workers. Color and a delicate touch. Due to work carefully to not only 2-3 because of a production unit, we have a limited number.

well, there you have it for those who thought that 14,800 yen was reasonable... pretty sure that a majority of the 300 units will be bought and sold at a much higher price... -_-

Edited by m0n5t3r

Doesnt' matter what type of exclusive they throw out......

first round here states that it's 300pcs..........

Then club members can start ordering

next round they'll just re-release it again.

not forgetting.............they way they are right now, i would not be surprised if distributors can order as many as they like........

heck the fan racer is all over the shop locally

i've been wondering about this for a while now...

how much do stores/distributors sell these limited items for? can't they sell them at the same price as what's on the website?... or is it that they don't get their usual "wholesale" price since the quantities are limited?

what i've noticed for the limited 1/48s is that stores sell them +100-ish USD more than the website price...

Edited by m0n5t3r

Pretty sure that the 300 limited crap is all BS.

I think they will not release Max again, (due to having stated "limited~"). However, they sure will release weathering variation for every single one of the valks that there's no point of "exclusive" anymore..

According to the scoopda thread, 14800 yen.

I was trying to ask a price from Overdrive for a group buy of 3 with my homies and found this:

3 x Weathered 1/60 VF-1S Max Ver 3 x 15440 yen ($157)=$471

Shipping Charges and Cod Bill (To Us) $10

Service Charge 11000yen ($112)

Shipping Fees $76

Total Amount $669

So they are charging service charge of $112 for to get these and turns out $669, which means $223 for each weathered Max..... :o

• 4 years later...

Damn, You scared me !!!!

I just finished my weathering squadron and they were re-released ....

Then I saw the date of the post ...

Don't resurect treads that are that old without a big disclaimer !!!! Otherwise, we may loose half of the community from heart attack !!! :-D

Edited by moustik747

Guest davidwhangchoi

Damn, You scared me !!!!

I just finished my weathering squadron and they were re-released ....

Then I saw the date of the post ...

Don't resurect treads that are that old without a big disclaimer !!!! Otherwise, we may loose half of the community from heart attack !!! :-D

sorry for the heart attack :o

i waiting so long looking at this thread almost every month. once i got one.. i had to post it here in the max weathering owners club B))