Minmay Guard

MacrossMan

I have searched to no end looking for information on the Minmay Guards; the Paris Act in particular. I have seen several customs in my search of the forums, but I would like to know if there is an official color scheme for the Paris Act. Most of the customs I have see parallel each other in their appearance with only slight differences. In searching online I can only locate Hasegawa kits for the Lunar/Moon Act. Does anyone know where I might find some official scans of the Paris Act or any official box art? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

I have searched to no end looking for information on the Minmay Guards; the Paris Act in particular. I have seen several customs in my search of the forums, but I would like to know if there is an official color scheme for the Paris Act. Most of the customs I have see parallel each other in their appearance with only slight differences. In searching online I can only locate Hasegawa kits for the Lunar/Moon Act. Does anyone know where I might find some official scans of the Paris Act or any official box art? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

I think there was never any offcial art work done by Hasegawa. The only art work I have ever got was with the decal set I got. Im sure it was a special from one of the Japanese Model mags. My decals came from Crazy Modeler via evil bay.

I think there was never any offcial art work done by Hasegawa. The only art work I have ever got was with the decal set I got. Im sure it was a special from one of the Japanese Model mags. My decals came from Crazy Modeler via evil bay.

Same here. Here are the directions...

P6010103.jpg

P6010101.jpg

P6010102.jpg