Freelancer Mod (Itano Circus)!

nemesis_trooper

Have you guys seen this? Clearly made by a macross fan as it has Mac F music spliced in. Awesome!!

How a Macross game should be. EPIC (with less point-n-click). :D

I kinda realized that Frontier's music reminds alot of Star Wars when someone commented about it...

Edited by shiroikaze

How a Macross game should be. EPIC (with less point-n-click). :D

I kinda realized that Frontier's music reminds alot of Star Wars when someone commented about it...

Yeah! I think half the reason why its so epic is because of the music...

Speaking of the music, I just found this online typing game which features the Aimo song from Macross Frontier... the game is strangely addictive but incredibly tough since you're typing japanese with english alphabets...

http://somoe.org/typing/

<if you scroll down to the 2nd song, it should be "Aimo">

I always though that Freelancer could have been epic as a capital ship slug fest, just build a world with out all space lanes and remove a lot of the planets. Similar to what was done for the various Starwars conversions. Only populate it with Zentran ships and Macross class carriers. :) then get rid of the pointless in this case planet fall stuff. Add macross sounds and music and bingo !!

Speaking of the music, I just found this online typing game which features the Aimo song from Macross Frontier... the game is strangely addictive but incredibly tough since you're typing japanese with english alphabets...

http://somoe.org/typing/

<if you scroll down to the 2nd song, it should be "Aimo">

So moe~ I mean "awesome." Actually, the romaji is throwing me off... I'm not used to the way the game spells the words...

Did you try "Last Regrets" yet? :p

I always though that Freelancer could have been epic as a capital ship slug fest, just build a world with out all space lanes and remove a lot of the planets. Similar to what was done for the various Starwars conversions. Only populate it with Zentran ships and Macross class carriers. :) then get rid of the pointless in this case planet fall stuff. Add macross sounds and music and bingo !!

I actually have great design idea for a Macross game, but alas I don't even know how program nor model properly (yet).

Edited by shiroikaze