Moscato's Models

Heavy Melder

Howdy all.

I gots to thinking as I have a number of his models but not all of them, if anyone could fill in the blanks for me? Not that I'm expecting anyone to sell me the ones I don't have or anything, just got to wondering. The numbers in the list are the ones I own.

I - ???

II - ???

III - ???

IV - ???

V - ???

VI - Destroido Pharanx

VII - Destoroido Tomahawk

VIII - Destoroido Defender

IX - Regult Heavy Missle

X - Regult Light Missle

XI - Regult Scout Type

XII - Destoroido Spaltan

XIII - ???

XIV - ???

XV - Commanchero Gunship

Assuming I could track-down and find all of my masters, that would be a possibility. Not kidding ^_^

Dude, I would find and kill whoever had them. That not being finished depressed the hell out of me, so I can't imagine what it must have been like for you. You can't do new masters, or even retool and improve it? I'd kill for an updated Legioss.

?--> Indicates that I'm not sure about the order, but these are the kits:

I - Booster?

II - Pylon?

III - Standard Regult

IV - Light Armor Zentran Soldier?

V - Launcher Vehicle?

VI - Destroido Pharanx

VII - Destoroido Tomahawk

VIII - Destoroido Defender

IX - Regult Heavy Missle

X - Regult Light Missle

XI - Regult Scout Type

XII - Destoroido Spaltan

XIII - Gnerl

XIV - Kamjin

XV - Commanchero Gunship

Edited by cool8or

John did a conversion kit to adapt a 1/48 Yamato Valk into a VF-1D version. But this was for a toy, because of that I think is not included in their Macross Model Kit Collection.

I also have the conversion kit for Hasegawa, but I don't remember who did it. I'll check it in home.

• 4 weeks later...

I think a better challenge is for John to consider a conversion kit for a VF-1 Armored GERWALK in 1/72 scale!

Now that would be as rare a subject as his 1/72 Monster was! B))

Edited by Zinjo

I think a better challenge is for John to consider a conversion kit for a VF-1 Armored GERWALK in 1/72 scale!

----This would surely make a nice addition to the 1/72 line.

----Mike (mlz22) is the person your thinking of when it come to the 1/72 Monster. ^_^

In my opinion, there are 2 proyects that MUST BE:

1/72 Q-Rau (TV Version)

1/72 N-Ger (TV Version)

But, are we doing off-topic?

Edited by cool8or

JHohn didn't do the Monster - that was Mike Salzo

Or just a VF-1 GERWALK conversion in 1/72 scale would be nice.

You can make it using 2 Hasegawa model kits, one in Battroid and the another in Fighter mode... somebody here make a tutorial time ago.

You can make it using 2 Hasegawa model kits, one in Battroid and the another in Fighter mode... somebody here make a tutorial time ago.

I believe that you are talking about my thread from HERE

Edited by Chas

I believe that you are talking about my thread from HERE

YES!! Of course that is!! Thank you, I downloaded all your steps and pictures in the computer of my home, because of that I forgot that was you. Someday I'll will make a Gerwalk following your process, it's very clear and the result is awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

John enjoy sculpting new models, but he don't paint all of his kits. He have some few, but not all.

You should search through this section, there are too many Moscato's kits showed here.

I have finished the Standard Regult, Zentran Soldier, Phalanx and Tomahawk. And actually I'm painting the Launcher Vehicle.

Other people also have finished the Commanchero, Scout Regult, Spartan, Defender, etc. Search and You'll found it. ;)

John enjoy sculpting new models, but he don't paint all of his kits. He have some few, but not all.

You should search through this section, there are too many Moscato's kits showed here.

I have finished the Standard Regult, Zentran Soldier, Phalanx and Tomahawk. And actually I'm painting the Launcher Vehicle.

Other people also have finished the Commanchero, Scout Regult, Spartan, Defender, etc. Search and You'll found it. ;)

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...&hl=spartan