Welcome to the new Macross World Forums

Shawn

Question.... are all the mods back or did the staff get underhanded? :huh:

If you go to the top and click on My Assistant, you can get to a list of all the moderators. You'll notice that Aidank, 4scaflowne(sp?), and Yoshi are all MIA...

Edited by >EXO<

Question.... are all the mods back or did the staff get underhanded? :huh:

If you go to the top and click on My Assistant, you can get to a list of all the moderators. You'll notice that Aidank, 4scaflowne(sp?), and Yoshi are all MIA...

I knew about Aidan. Yoshi is not a mod. Escaflown4 I saw online a few days ago... but he is not listed as a mod anymore. :(

"quick reply"

What is that? Sorry-the board soft is new to me

S

Quick Reply gives you a little box at the bottom of the thread in which you're able to type. It just skips the reply button.

:huh: how do you turn that feature on?

"quick reply"

What is that? Sorry-the board soft is new to me

S

Quick Reply gives you a little box at the bottom of the thread in which you're able to type. It just skips the reply button.

:huh: how do you turn that feature on?

Ok Shawn, I now know what this is, and if you could, it would be a great feature to turn on.

Unfortunately I was away for 2 weeks getting married so I missed out on a good member number.. which is SO important, lol. I can't believe I am no. 821! Is anyone lower than me? :unsure:

I missed out on a good member number.. which is SO important,

j00r number is t3h sUxor. :p

BSU, in response to your sig:

Thin-skinned no-humor pansies! You tell ‘em an ice breaker or two about women-libbers, gays, environmentalists, several minorities, the homeless, a couple of religions, anorexics, obese people, the handicapped, old-farts, baldness & people who walk real goofy cause they just had a vasectomy and suddenly they get all sensitive! Like I offended one of them or something?

Nuke a gay whale for Jesus.

Oh and Bsu, it's from a Duckman episode right?... which one I can't recall as I didn't watch much Duckman...

Bingo! Google is apparently your friend, as the first page of responses come up "Duckman" if you type the first part of my sig in. I don't know which episode it's from either, as they all tend to blur together after awhile. :D