Welcome to the new Macross World Forums

Shawn

Finally---my birthday was the 20th--but the board was down all day so nobody knew.  :(  (Got JP Armada Tidalwave (Shockwave) btw)  (Also my 1/350 "USS Missouri to convert to the Iowa" which I got early)

Happy belated B-Day DH :p Here's to all August babies, including the new MW Forums :lol::p:D

PS-mine's on the 29th B)

edit: thanks for your hard work Shawn, the new forums look awesome!!!

I'm glad that the Macross World forums are back. BTW, yesterday was not only Windjammer's birthday but my nephew was born too. :D

BTW, I hope everyone will like my Mylene avatar.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the coolest thing is when you click on the the "last post info" on the board index, it takes you to the last post on that thread. Now If people would only make that post more interesting. :p

Don't know if this has been brought up (don't feel like reading through the last 8 pages) and maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I'm kind of worried that the banned trolls from the old MW forums wll be free to register with their new IDs and names.

BTW, Thanx Shawn for all your efforts of giving us fan-boys (and gals) a great medium to enjoy Macross even more.

Don't know if this has been brought up (don't feel like reading through the last 8 pages) and maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I'm kind of worried that the banned trolls from the old MW forums wll be free to register with their new IDs and names.

BTW, Thanx Shawn for all your efforts of giving us fan-boys (and gals) a great medium to enjoy Macross even more.

Its been brought up before..... check the feedback section... theres a thread about it.

Well, it's good to be back. I guess I'll go ahead and revert to my old faithful nickname. I'm Skull-1 everywhere but MWorld, so.....

I'll keep SandPebbleOne in the signature so people won't die of fright on me. You can still call me "SPO" if "SKO" is not as cool.

:)

It's been brought up in the Feedback section. The only thing I can say is wait till they settle in. The mods and admins still have all the old data from the old forum.

Its been brought up before..... check the feedback section... theres a thread about it.

Must've missed it, Thanks Abombz!! I just got home from my first day of school and I'm a bit winded from all those boring ass lects and readings and so I'm still trying to catch up here.

I'm still sulking about losing the old post counts, although I understand the reason for it. But I was getting close to 3,000 posts damn it! :(

Graham

Same here (I had over 2,600 posts)! And I was like person number 6 to join up on the original Macross World board from 2000. :(

But Macross World is back up and running and that's what counts! B)

Foolishly I send an e-mail to the board admin stating that I can't log in with my old ID. Then I read Shawn's post about what went down..............

DOH!

Glad that the boards are back up! And I want to send big props to Shawn for the tremendous effort he put into getting MW's forums together (if Graham had a hand in this too, then props to him!). I like the fact that there are some new sections to the forums.

Woohoo!

B)

This Invision is pretty cool. It's like a good pop song, familiar yet different. Emoticons and code buttons are much easier to use. Everthing's nice and quick too.

Thanks Shawn

these are great--> :wacko::blink::ph34r:

Reminds me of the Spice Girls or maybe Banannaramma. :)

Foolishly I send an e-mail to the board admin stating that I can't log in with my old ID. Then I read Shawn's post about what went down..............

DOH!

:) I was 5 seconds away from doing this myself.

Gotta say - excellent job on the new site, Shawn. You can really feel how much more responseful everything is now - it's SOOO much snappier than the old boards. It's too bad about the stuff that was left out, but no biggie.

Suddenly I don't have post envy from all you folks that were numbering in the thousands (where do you find the time, guys??? - I see some people already well on their way to triple digits ! ).

I also love how the model and toys sections are seperated now. I love 'em both, but the model news really did tend to get lost in all the noise.

Suddenly I don't have post envy from all you folks that were numbering in the thousands (where do you find the time, guys??? - I see some people already well on their way to triple digits ! ).

it took me a year and a half to get to 1100...

I'm still sulking about losing the old post counts, although I understand the reason for it. But I was getting close to 3,000 posts damn it! :(

tell me about it. :p hehe.

thanks again for the hard work, shawn. i love the invisionboard upgrade. best forum software out there, imho.