Macross Mekton RPG

Roy Focker

Among other my geeky hobbies is an interest in Role playing Games, particularly Science Fiction. Currently doing one with a partner. Trying to get more interested people. Just think of it as a chance to be Moderated by me at two different places.

MACROSS GALAXY PATROL

5u4qc.jpg

Galaxy Patrol is Mecha Game based in the Macross Universe. It uses the Mekton Zeta System. The Game is about an Aviation Museum Ship and the Student Pilots drafted to protect after an attack injured the regular pilots. We Play By Post at Macross RPG GALAXIES. Many Other Games to enjoy there too. Fan-Fiction Meets Dice!

http://www.macrossroleplay.org/forums/index.php

Yes & No.

A former player did several stats for the game that were very close to what I was looking for. I then got my hands on the Macross Plus Mecha conversions from V-Max. Using the MTS I took part those and the player's stats. Built them back up, made some changes. Plenty use of space & weight efficiency. Even computed the total cost. Later I was trying to do another variant of one and figured out I made a mistake in Cost. Not wanting to check over each step again, I said screw it. Doesn't really matter what the exact cost is. If you can make a mecha that doesn't "break" the rules make it regardless of what the actual cost is.