VF-0A

VF-0B

VF-0D

VF-1A CF

VF-25A

RVF-25

VF-27 CF

VF-27 Brerea

The VF-0s, VF-25A and VF-27 CF are the ones I want the most.

I have an on-display VF-25A FC. It's $9.00 shipped to US address if you are interested.

Edited by nanoplasm

• 3 weeks later...
Nice collection there.

1st VF-4 toy since forever and it is a secret unit. The ebay folks are gona charge high bucks for it.

I was just lucky I guess, I will be going back after payday to pick up some more.

Im sure the VF-4 will go for alot on e-bay, not one of my favorite valks but I do like its fighter mode ^_^

Edited by Daiohma

I ordered 2 boxes of Series 3. I'm still missing 3 from series 2 after buying 2 boxes. I haven't gotten any of series one yet. I really like these things but I can't get over how sucky it is to have to buy mutiple boxes to get a full set.

BANDAI!

YOU SHOULD GET A FULL SET WHEN YOU BUY A BOX! MINUS THE SECRET OF COURSE. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT'S TRADING FIGURE PROTOCOL! <_<

Alot of Macross fans around here trade in their doubles to the local hobby shop which then bags them up so you can buy any you like.

Right now they have alot os vf-19s and a few vf-22(gamlin) and a few different VF-1's.

Im going to be getting another ver3 tomorrow when I go shopping. ^_^

Just hope its not a double.

$40 for the vf-4? wow I was LUCKY!

If I was to get another I would put it up for £10-£15 just because I know what its like to be a Macross fan :lol:

Alot of Macross fans around here trade in their doubles to the local hobby shop which then bags them up so you can buy any you like.

Right now they have alot os vf-19s and a few vf-22(gamlin) and a few different VF-1's.

Im going to be getting another ver3 tomorrow when I go shopping. ^_^

Just hope its not a double.

$40 for the vf-4? wow I was LUCKY!

If I was to get another I would put it up for £10-£15 just because I know what its like to be a Macross fan :lol:

I live in Oregon USA. I don't know if anyone here even knows what Macross is. ^_^

To complete series 2 I still need:

YF-21

VF-25 Tornado pack

VF-1A Angel Birds

If anyone has any of these please let me know! I have some dups I can trade. Right now I'm at work though and can't remember what they are.

OMG i sooo want to be in japan right now !!!!, hey did any of you noticed that the new vf-25f with tornado pack is actually different from the collection 2 release ?

Its the tornado with super parts! :D

lol, well im a bit bummed up now since i got the collection 2 tornado and now i see the collection 3 is much more cooler :'(

i ve ordered a box through hobby japan, but im not keen on the deculture versions, so if i get some i might sell them off instead,

by the way daihoma do the japanese stores have any website from which you can buy those extras ?

Right now the hobby shop I go to have-

Macross 7

VF-1J red

VF-19 both types (BLUE)

VF-22 (Gamlin)

Macross II

Both VF-2ss

Macross Plus

YF-19

Macross

Max VF-1A/J

I myself now have a double of ver3 RVF-25 super parts.

I just got my case in the mail. In the order I opened them:

VF-25F super

VF-25S super

VF-25G super

VF-25S full armor

VF-27 fold

VF-4

VF-1S super focker

VF-1A super kakizaki

VF-1S strike focker

VF-25F deculture

VF-25G deculture

RVF-25 deculture

I can't believe I got 4 out of the 6 'special' units in one case. The 3 cases I got of the previous two volumes had 0 combined.

Edit: Apparently there are 6 'special' units, not 5.

Edited by Horatio Positronic

It`s nice to see people posting lucky draws in their box distribution for a change.

Grats on finding such a good price on the VF-4 Graham. But im sad to say it isnt a fluke. Due to the very low popularity of the VF-4 it`s the lowest value secret so far. Even the normal rarity VF-25 tornado and armored variants are worth more, as well as the uncommon deculture variants beating it out in value, and the super secret VF-25 Sheryl deculture worth several times more.

Does not bode well for a larger scale VF-4 toy making enough money to pay off mould costs.

Just picked up my 2 boxes from the post office. Here's my breakdown of valkyries (not in the order I opened them):

Box 1:

VF-4

VF-1S Strike (Hikaru)

VF-25F Super (Alto)

VF-25S Messiah Deculture (Catherine)

RVF-25 Super

RVF-25 Deculture (Nanase)

VF-1A Super (Max)

VF-27 Lucifer Super Fold Booster (Brera)

VF-25G Messiah Deculture (Klan)

VF-1S TV Super - really cool!

VF-25F Armored (Alto)

VF-25F Super w/ Fold Booster (Alto)

Wow - pretty good breakout so far, just like Horatio's box. No duplicates and 4 specials!

Box 2:

VF-25S Messiah Deculture (Catherine)

VF-1S Strike (Roy)

VF-1A Super (Max)

VF-27 Lucifer Super Fold Booster (Brera)

VF-25G Messiah Deculture (Klan)

VF-1S Strike (Hikaru)

VF-1S Super (Hikaru)

VF-25G Super (Michael)

VF-25F Alto Deculture (Ranka)

VF-1A Super (Kakizaki)

VF-4

VF-25F Super (Alto)

So the 2nd box had a good distrubution, but for me, a lot of duplicates with Box 1. Decultures seem common. Hell, out of 2 boxes I didn't get a Tornado Super Pack!

Great quality though, much more solid than the Charaworks versions.

Edited by Valkyrie23