THE UN-OFFICIAL COLOR SCHEME THREAD

EDIT: If the pics don't work at first, try adding a space at their end in the URL bar.

Here's a VF-0 scheme I did based on my clan colors:

http://www.geocities.com/mbs357/mbsu4.jpg

Here's another version:

http://www.geocities.com/mbs357/mbsu4b.jpg

(The insides are darker, as if looking through the canopy)

They might not have fancy shading and all, but I think they look decent. ;]

Edited by mbs357

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first try at this, the blank that i was working from wasn't very clean, and I didn't think to clean it up until after I was almost done. Anyway, I know there a few color problems, and the scheme is very simple, and the shadow is pretty sloppy. Owell, I think its a good first try as is, I might try to fix it up a little later. Tell me what you think!

*EDIT* BTW, I did do some touch up work along the panel lines, but it's kinda hard to notice.

post-5-1077688111_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shmitty

Thanks! Photoshop 7.0, I've had it for a while, but I don't use it often enough to get really good at it. But it is the best thing that I've used (BLECH! MS Paint... :p )

Edited by Shmitty

I updated that one I was working on, and made another for my friend who's favorite color is blue. Pretty easy job, just flip the colors...

Updated Red one:

post-5-1077767110_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shmitty

Macross 7's Emerald Force with some extras thrown on like squadron logo (simple emerald gem) and though its too small to read, i throw on Docker's name on the cockpit. Couldnt find a first name for him so dubbed him John. Also on their is the squadron number (again made up) along with the designation for Battle 7, BC-07-1 Battle 07.

I went back and redid my VF-19S blank much larger and with more detail and a better wing design. I think the shading came out much better this time and I know overall the artwork looks much better.

post-5-1078225306_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...