THE UN-OFFICIAL COLOR SCHEME THREAD

I am hoping to get an update out this month. There may be a concern with the server and I might have to wait till next month, but we'll see. The actual content of the update is already done (40+ profiles completed) but there is also a bunch of other website work that needs to be completed for the next update that is about 90% done. It's gonna be great!

Oooh new profiles? Can't wait to see them!

• 2 weeks later...

New profiles probably the last for the NFP VF-11 series, so no more new request for now.

VF-51 Normal type

hvvf51vf11normalir2.th.png

VF-51 CAG type

hvvf51vf11cagldx0.th.png

VF-213 Fractal type..not exactly correct though

fractalvf213mf2.th.png

VF-21..sister squadron for the Black Knights

hvvf21vf11ll7.th.png

VF-14

hvvf14type1rg5.th.png

VF-32

vf11cvf32ly7.th.png

Aggressor Desert scheme

dstvf126aggjf2.th.png

Aggressor Blueish-Grey Scheme

bluegreyvf126aggqd2.th.png

IAF 101 Sqn

israelivp3.th.png

Asia Minor Scheme

iranianbh6.th.png

Edited by hellohikaru

New profiles probably the last for the NFP VF-11 series, so no more new request for now.

VF-51 Normal type

hvvf51vf11normalir2.th.png

VF-51 CAG type

hvvf51vf11cagldx0.th.png

VF-213 Fractal type..not exactly correct though

fractalvf213mf2.th.png

VF-21..sister squadron for the Black Knights

hvvf21vf11ll7.th.png

VF-14

hvvf14type1rg5.th.png

VF-32

vf11cvf32ly7.th.png

Aggressor Desert scheme

dstvf126aggjf2.th.png

Aggressor Blueish-Grey Scheme

bluegreyvf126aggqd2.th.png

IAF 101 Sqn

israelivp3.th.png

Asia Minor Scheme

iranianbh6.th.png

I liked the Isaeli "Barak", but how'd the Iranians get VF-11s?

Mr. March, are you having problems with your website, because I can't access it.

Edited by Wolfman

I liked the Isaeli "Barak", but how'd the Iranians get VF-11s?

Let's see..my side story is Iran gets a government change after the unification war and are soon allowed to have a military again for self defense. Initially they get some used F-203 and later VF-4 fighters before finally getting some VF-11A+ types. Those receive a partial B/C systems upgraded but retain VF-11A engines with reduced thrust.

Let's see..my side story is Iran gets a government change after the unification war and are soon allowed to have a military again for self defense. Initially they get some used F-203 and later VF-4 fighters before finally getting some VF-11A+ types. Those receive a partial B/C systems upgraded but retain VF-11A engines with reduced thrust.

I like it. By the way, it's a pity you're out of the requests business, as I only have five more squadrons left on my list.

I didnt say definitely..just temporarily. Perhaps you would like to try the template i prepared or just PM me the suggested squads.

As someone who frequents this thread often, I'm glad it's just "temporarily." I've clicked on the thumbnails you and others have posted so many times -- I never get tired of looking at them. This is one of my favorite threads on Macrossworld.

@Wicked Ace, I e m

Thanks for the comments, i am glad some are having a modicum of enjoyment from the all these stuff.

Can I add five Air Force squadrons to my request list, along with the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds?

Edited by Wolfman

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an update just to conclude side view before moving on to top view and other VFs like the 19,3 or even the Logan.

Blue Angels..should be glossier but my laziness

angelblueel1.th.png

Low Vis modern UNAF

modusaflowvis2og0.th.png

VF-74

hvv74vf11cny4.th.png

T-Bird..not a good one

tbirdsl6.th.png

VF-101 the largest squadron

vf101tf2.th.png

VF-191

vf191hvdm8.th.png

VF-194

vf194hvrz8.th.png

VF-201 reserve squad

vf201lvzg8.th.png

VF-202 also reservist

vf202lvhl6.th.png

VF-211 Checkmates

vf211hvhl5.th.png

VF-24

vf24hvpb6.th.png

VF-301, tailcode reads ND

vf301hvsk9.th.png

VF-302 also reservist manned

vf302hvol1.th.png

Only mising the 80th, 389th and 391st FS. Otherwise, it's great, except for the fact that the 390th is the light gray unit and the 391st dark gray.

Edited by Wolfman

Here's an update just to conclude side view before moving on to top view and other VFs like the 19,3 or even the Logan.

What is this "Logan" you speak of?

Which Macross series was it in?

@wolf

The Wildboars (F-15C) have a much darker tone than the 80s/Early 90s 'albino' F-15s. I do realise the colors are bit too dark..referencing from Doncolor's website. Saving the remaining AF units for my next VF craft which will remain a surprise.

@Zinjo

Its the pudgy looking craft from Southcross as Wolfman mentioned...take a look :ph34r:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=199621

@wolf

The Wildboars (F-15C) have a much darker tone than the 80s/Early 90s 'albino' F-15s. I do realise the colors are bit too dark..referencing from Doncolor's website. Saving the remaining AF units for my next VF craft which will remain a surprise.

@Zinjo

Its the pudgy looking craft from Southcross as Wolfman mentioned...take a look :ph34r:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=199621

Ah, that explains it, as my reference materials date from that time. Do you do VF-4 Lightnings, by any chance?

@March

Looks like the Logan has been done before guess i skip that 1 and do the Sylphide instead :D

@Wolf

VF-4 already covered by garoquel. Maybe a Dragon II ?

Thanks, I'll try to contact him for requests dealing with the Lightning III. Do you do VF-19 Excalibers?