Hopefully just these 3 are rereleases with updates.  I skipped the Prototype suit last time and will definitely preorder this set of 3.  If there are 9 figures total, then I still want Parker, Brett, Ash, and Kane, Dallas, and Lambert in crew uniforms.

I was out doing grocery shopping at Walmart this morning and traditionally I'll go to the toy area to see what's popped up......mainly cause right now I'm waiting for Earth Wars Transformers figures to show up. But instead I was really shocked to see these!  There were at least 3 styles out in different colors with a different human action figure with them. I believe I saw Orange representing the original Xeno, Red from Alien 3 and Blue from ALIENS. I didn't get a moment to take a picture but they also had a rather large ALIEN Queen as well.....So for 10 bucks that's not awful but to be real with you guys, these looked like 1 dollar toy store knock offs. These easily reminded me of the off branded Exo-Squad figures that got re-released under a different name a few years back. I'm also not entirely sure why the Xenomorphs are different colors and so dang glossy other than maybe to make them less scary?

Now, I'm not highly versed in the Alien toys from back in the 90's, I know quite a bit on the Neca line, but the old stuff not so much cause ALIEN terrified me and believe it or not I didn't get over that fear of them until my mid teens!
AlienFigures.jpg.7f17ad9f48c4439e3df30e2cdbabbcf5.jpgAlienFigs2.jpg.5fdd67d5c3a67a539434c3dd33ce0b0a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I’m glad NECA will have made a complete cast from Alien.  Now I wish they could somehow do the same for Aliens.

I know Al Matthews is blocking a proper Apone, but what's holding back Drake?  Or Gorman?

Come on, fall in, people!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sqidd said:

44in long Sulaco. Pretty damn cool! But at $1200 not going to happen for me. I'd get one of the pulse rifle replicas (Or better yet the one with the AR-15 "guts" and fully operational before this thing.

https://bleedingcool.com/collectibles/aliens-ship-uss-sulaco-gets-a-large-scale-replica-from-hcg/

hcg-aliens-uss-sulaco-002.jpg

For that money I'd get a real gun, again! LOL. Still, their items are very nice looking. Especially the Blade Runner pistols which makes me want to buy a revolver someday.