revenge of : Megahouse BARTLEY toy !

novaflo

Megahouse Bartley ridearmor toy  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Mega House Bartley Ride Armor:

• No, Ride Armor toys aren't cool
    • yes ..i love bartley type ride-armors!
    • maybe if they produce one

hello all...

i attempted a post about this toy a few weeks ago;and accidently posted twice..the mods closed BOTH threads.woops!

>>>hopefully this topic falls well within the "anime or science fiction"criteria. :mellow:

IF you like mospeada...please drop a quick line; too support the cause that is: Megahouse Bartley type!!! :rolleyes:

Personally...i think the bike design will pose a mojor challange to the sculpt team for this toy compared too the other 3 mospeada types..

notice the treatment(cop-out) that CM's used for thier bartley/shinobu types..the bike looks quite fugly with the exposed forks and empty space of the front cowling..yuk(but better than nothing).

So, is megahouse working on this?..or just vaporware so they could sell the first 3 similar bikes and run off with the loot.

any ideas,commments,info,pics,speculation,inuendos,b.s.,rude comments,posts of any type WELCOME!!! :rolleyes:

thanks in advance :ph34r:

Honestly not to offend but who cares?? I know it is far cheaper but I would rather just save up and wait for the Beagle. I already have the Stick and I refuse to settle for a lesser standard ride armor. Granted the Beagle is the first one I have owned since the original small ones, but still from what I've read the Megahouse ones are ok but not great.

Honestly not to offend but who cares?? I know it is far cheaper but I would rather just save up and wait for the Beagle. I already have the Stick and I refuse to settle for a lesser standard ride armor. Granted the Beagle is the first one I have owned since the original small ones, but still from what I've read the Megahouse ones are ok but not great.

...no offence whatsoever-

it's kinda like elvis or beatles collectables..i might already own a bronze elvis mug or a beatles cereal bowl caddie...but there is an insatable drive too obtain as many items as possible of said franchise.

if there were 12 companies making different variable mospeadas..as a life long fan i would naturally like too scoop them up.

BtW ...i plan on owning no less than 3 copies of BEAGLEs Bartley..and 3 shinobu's too boot! :rolleyes:

im just a variable bike JUnKIE!!!!

and more over...megahouse claimed they were producing Bartley type..and i'll be d@mned if i let it slip away without a comment! :ph34r:

I believe this thread always gets locked because it falls under the scope of the existing Mospeada thread. If it could survive on its own, I think you should do it poll style.

Do you want a Mega House Bartley Ride Armor:

1) No, Ride Armor toys aren't cool

2) No, I'd rather save for a Beagle or play with my CMs

3) Yes!

I believe this thread always gets locked because it falls under the scope of the existing Mospeada thread. If it could survive on its own, I think you should do it poll style.

Do you want a Mega House Bartley Ride Armor:

1) No, Ride Armor toys aren't cool

2) No, Ride Armor toys aren't cool3) Yes!

i understand..yet had trouble setting up the poll...looks o.k. now!

thanx and sorry for confusion.

Edited by novaflo

yes, of course i want this toy, it is the missing one in my collection!!! I cannot afford the beagle, and besides, i like the size and look of the megahouse, and they are perfect in my collection. MH, Pls give us the bartley ride armor.

notice the treatment(cop-out) that CM's used for thier bartley/shinobu types..the bike looks quite fugly with the exposed forks and empty space of the front cowling..yuk(but better than nothing).

Hey novaflo,

You know me, a variable bike obsessive. While I am THOROUGHLY disappointed by the CMs MOSPEADA bikes, I think that the issue with how fugly the Bartley one looks with the exposed forks isn't their fault. This is simply a design element of the bike itself. Look at the original design art. It's the type of thing that looks ok in the cartoon, but just doesn't translate well to toys. The Bartley has no handguard parts (which become the should parts in armor mode), so the forks are exposed.

Even if you look at the Beagle (which I was hoping would come up with some novel solution to this problem, like a flipdown internal cover), these forks are exposed and look bad (relatively speaking).

Hey novaflo,

You know me, a variable bike obsessive. While I am THOROUGHLY disappointed by the CMs MOSPEADA bikes, I think that the issue with how fugly the Bartley one looks with the exposed forks isn't their fault. This is simply a design element of the bike itself. Look at the original design art. It's the type of thing that looks ok in the cartoon, but just doesn't translate well to toys. The Bartley has no handguard parts (which become the should parts in armor mode), so the forks are exposed.

Even if you look at the Beagle (which I was hoping would come up with some novel solution to this problem, like a flipdown internal cover), these forks are exposed and look bad (relatively speaking).

yes indeed a challange based on line-art too reality issue...but at least the beagle has the forks line right up too the handlebars...with CMs..the handlebars are on the tank which worsens the look furthur. <_<

...at least with the cm shinobu the camera hides a bit of this on one side. ^_^

yet, dispite the fuglyness:..the day the red and dark bartley came..i lit up like a christmas tree!!!!! :rolleyes:

so, megahouse your turn..make us proud!!! :blink::ph34r::rolleyes:

yes, of course i want this toy, it is the missing one in my collection!!! I cannot afford the beagle, and besides, i like the size and look of the megahouse, and they are perfect in my collection. MH, Pls give us the bartley ride armor.

ditto