Jump to content
sharky

Macross clothing

Recommended Posts

On 1/26/2017 at 6:08 PM, jvmacross said:

Anyone have the pic of the super robot that was a mashup of 80's mecha shows.....pretty sure that is the basis for this one...I'd buy a short with that image....

IMG_2364.thumb.JPG.a95c0d1838711a8112649777fc284b4a.JPG

Found the pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2017 at 8:30 PM, sh9000 said:

Want to have one esp it's Red, Black, & White. But I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as my 'size' in Japan. ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

But I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as my 'size' in Japan. ;) 

 

;) same here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

;) same here

Ha! :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this qualifies as clothing, but I picked up this beautiful piece on a recent trip to Japan...

2017-04-13_11-26-22

 

Edited by asianed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all. Just dug these out of the closet. Gave them a wash. Just come classic Macross shirts. ^_^

20171029_152930.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

68CD6237-07AC-4652-955C-3DC5C50932A7.jpeg.8bc30891e06bb884e8e89d72a10d959b.jpeg

6C38FC26-471F-45AE-BDEA-AE0D43C86A9D.jpeg.650833f27e42ce234f3ab947fd15e8f8.jpeg

Cool bomber jacket scheduled for March release.

Cool....have a link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Available sizes are my issue....Japanese sizes seem to run one size smaller than US sizes....bought a COSPA tshirt at XL and it was more of a L.....;)

Seems like it would be easy to get one done at some tshirt store....not sure if they would be able to print on a similar jacket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

 Available sizes are my issue....Japanese sizes seem to run one size smaller than US sizes....bought a COSPA tshirt at XL and it was more of a L.....;)

Seems like it would be easy to get one done at some tshirt store....not sure if they would be able to print on a similar jacket

Same problem here too, JVM. :cray: 

I'm an Asian but Japanese size is one size smaller. Now it really makes me wonder if I just eat too much. :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same problem here too, JVM. :cray: 

I'm an Asian but Japanese size is one size smaller. Now it really makes me wonder if I just eat too much. :rolleyes:

 

Guess we better cut back on the Macross-nald's and Humburger PoPo's!!! :drinks:

latest?cb=20141008030809

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIZhx-0p6zoMBK4x708MI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are a US L or smaller.....and you ordered one Japanese size larger....you should be good to go.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, it's already embarassing for me getting 2XL size shirts. But thinking that using Japanese size, I have to notch it up and go 3XL. :sorry:

Now, I'm getting sad. JVM, where's the nearest Hamburger PoPo? :friends:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Man, it's already embarassing for me getting 2XL size shirts. But thinking that using Japanese size, I have to notch it up and go 3XL. :sorry:

Now, I'm getting sad. JVM, where's the nearest Hamburger PoPo? :friends:

 

Macross City...at the intersection of Kakizaki Way and Focker Ave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jvmacross said:

If you are a US L or smaller.....and you ordered one Japanese size larger....you should be good to go.

 

Thanks jvmacross.  Yeah based on the other Macross clothing I have from Cospa I think the jacket should fit fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...