Hasegawa Minmay Valkyrie 2009?

sirhenk

Any pics or links to the "teaser image"? Could this be the 1/48 YF-19 fighter model kit instead?

IIRC it was minmei in her chinese resturant red dress holding up some dimsum or something like that.

I too am wondering what this will look like.

There is just too much cool stuff these days.

It is like God/Buddha/whatever is smiling on Kawamori san and us as well.

I've seen pictures of a young girl selling Dim Sum somewhere else before :huh: ... Maybe this is a custom for us "old schoolers." Personally I'd just like to order the Dim sum :lol: I'm running out of room for models! - MT

honestly, i think it's gonna suck, like the minmay guard.

hasegawa is seriously playing with our minds... this whole teaser thing is just a marketing strategy. they think i learned after i bought the damned "limited edition" minmay guard kit, so now they're using this other form of trickery to make me make the same mistake again x_x

i'd buy some dim sum if it had a sexy minmay on the package and it was called limited edition preceded by a teaser image.

honestly, i think it's gonna suck, like the minmay guard.

hasegawa is seriously playing with our minds... this whole teaser thing is just a marketing strategy. they think i learned after i bought the damned "limited edition" minmay guard kit, so now they're using this other form of trickery to make me make the same mistake again x_x

i'd buy some dim sum if it had a sexy minmay on the package and it was called limited edition preceded by a teaser image.

I LOVE the minmei guard.

I thought the Hasegawa ones were only around $40.

ok well it didn't cost me an arm and a leg but 4000 yen still ain't cheap in my book, especially if u live in a country with a much weaker exchange rate.

then again, i'm talkin with people who are probably willing to blow hundreds of dollars on "toys" lol ^^

You are definitely talking to the wrong group! There's probably people here that ordered their kit before they checked to see if there was enough money for food left over :lol: - MT

You are definitely talking to the wrong group! There's probably people here that ordered their kit before they checked to see if there was enough money for food left over :lol: - MT

kekeke unless maybe it was that limited edition minmay dim sum (with teaser image) :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Mold Milking Mode engaged.

Did Hasegawa merge with Yamato or something. Come on guys do a fighter version instead.

Even a fighter version is milking the mold. I'd like to see a Hasegawa GERWALK.

Sell all three modes!!!!!

The 20+ year old 1/72 Imai is really dated looking...but the best part is the TV flight suit pilot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It wouldn't make sense for the Minmei Special 2009 to be the same as the old Minmei Guard kit, if that's what's being suggested.

If it was a re-issue of the old kit, why would all the hobby sites create a new listing for the kit, when they could just mark the old listing as back in stock when the re-issue is released?

And why do all the listings for the Minmei Special 2009 feature artwork of Minmei that doesn't appear on the old Minmei Guard kit, if the kit is just a re-issue?

I would be inclined to think this Minmei Special 2009 kit is something altogether new.

so it's basically the same kit as previous release?

How has the conclusion been reached that just because the Minmay Guard hasn't changed that the new kit is the same one :blink:

How has the conclusion been reached that just because the Minmay Guard hasn't changed that the new kit is the same one :blink:

Isnt that what they did on previous re-releases, including non Macross ones

Edited by big F

Isnt that what they did on previous re-releases, includin gnon Macross ones

On about May Hasegawa had the add on his site stating that it was a new Minmay design, so to me it´s a new one. Not sure why they keep pushing back the release date :blink:

Martin

On about May Hasegawa had the add on his site stating that it was a new Minmay design, so to me it´s a new one. Not sure why they keep pushing back the release date :blink:

Martin

Revising the final decal artwork perhaps? Or waiting on someone to finish the box art? Dunno...

I just hope the final product looks nice.

Edited by KOG Water Dragon

From the Hasegawa site and babelfished, of course:

"1 /72 VF-1 [barukiriminmei] 2009 special (the tentative name) presently it has entered illustration wait state of [minmei]. As soon as design to rise, you guide again with the poster and the like for the shop front."

Martin

From the Hasegawa site and babelfished, of course:

"1 /72 VF-1 [barukiriminmei] 2009 special (the tentative name) presently it has entered illustration wait state of [minmei]. As soon as design to rise, you guide again with the poster and the like for the shop front."

Martin

As I thought, sounds like they are still finalizing the new artwork to be used for the decals. So it should be a new kit, not a re-issue of the old Minmei Guard.

As I thought, sounds like they are still finalizing the new artwork to be used for the decals. So it should be a new kit, not a re-issue of the old Minmei Guard.

Were the hell has everyone got the idea it's a Guard re-issue :blink:

No where has it EVER been published that this is a Guard rehash. Sure it will be either a fighter or battroid unless they are planning to really bowl everyone over with a gerwalk (wishful thinking) :rolleyes:

Were the hell has everyone got the idea it's a Guard re-issue :blink:

No where has it EVER been published that this is a Guard rehash. Sure it will be either a fighter or battroid unless they are planning to really bowl everyone over with a gerwalk (wishful thinking) :rolleyes:

I don't think everyone has that idea. Only one person seemed to have that idea.