Why Should Expensive Macross Toys Be Transformable At All?

Cyclone Trooper

I agree, I have yet to have any major QC issues with the 13 or so yamatos I have, never had a real issue with any of them. I like to play and mess around with my toys

well i have only 3 yamato toys ..and two of them had problems/breakages....right out of the fuggin box! the 3rd was used off eBay...lucky me.

...so i certainly don't know what too expect when a new one arrives <_<

i thnk i will prefer too buy USED yamato's in the future...that way i can confirm that the items' not QC case.

..misb should mean: MINT in sealed box...not mangled in sealed box.

Edited by novaflo

well i have only 3 yamato toys ..and two of them had problems/breakages....right out of the fuggin box! the 3rd was used off eBay...lucky me.

...so i certainly don't know what too expect when a new one arrives <_<

i thnk i will prefer too buy USED yamato's in the future...that way i can confirm that the items' not QC case.

..misb should mean: MINT in sealed box...not mangled in sealed box.

I know how you feel. My 1/48 VF-1S 25th Anniversary's joints are all loose (Every single, freakin' one of them, save the ratchets (And even those don't hold up) and I almost have to prop him up for him to stand. Don't think about posing. And the leg keeps coming off!

However, my Angel is perfect.. :wub:

Edited by SchizophrenicMC