crash-landed VF-25F Alto Custom

sirhenk

here's another scan from hobby japan april 2009 you gotta see... holy @#!@$%@$ this sucker is badass!!!!! a thousand props to the modeller Noriaki Nishibayashi for building this beautiful and brilliant shot-down crash-landed messiah, i'm surprised i couldnt run into pics of this on the internet so please allow me to spread the joy!

alto1.jpg

alto2.jpg

it's perfect in every way, except the antennas are the wrong color (but i'm sure everyone forgives you noriaki-san!)

Edited by sirhenk

Technically, if that diorama is portraying the battle at the end of episode 1, then it should be called a VF-25F Gilliam Custom.

Graham

lol that's true. lol poor gilliam, sucker never even had a chance.. alto even managed to steal his bandai release!

did gilliam's have white antennas then? could someone check on that~

What really happened is that he built the kit, THEN the fast packs/armor came out. When he tried to take it apart to fit them on...well you get the point :lol: Actually it does look really good! - MT

Technically, if that diorama is portraying the battle at the end of episode 1, then it should be called a VF-25F Gilliam Custom.

Graham

I think it may be the end of ep 25, and after Alto ejected, it proceeded to coincidentally fly through the gaping hole in Island One's shell and crash next to a building. That, then, is Alto flying to it in his Ex-Gear, almost landing.

:lol: