So, to summarize this...

No.

To summarize: there was an explicit reason given - namely that AFTER the mods wrote "next person to go off topic gets banned for a while" and those people just happened to be you guys.

Then there was a request to please continue the discussion with the mods over PM.

:)

Prickly Pete

I can understand how sometimes people get frustrated but:

a) there was a reasonable answer given to the question of why he was temp banned

b) he was also unbanned after 10 days

c) Roy Fokker explicitly asked that any further discussion of the subject be held over PM.

I know from my own experience when I got a warning that the Mods made lots of effort - over PM - to explain themselves. Hurin wrote tomes of justifications.

So this thread is just being assish.

It was quite clear: a general warning was put out to return to topic, with a warning that the next people to post off topic will get a temporary ban.

You two continued to post off topic. Therefore, temporary ban.

Send your answers by PM if you want.

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

I agree with that Roy Fokker guy.

Do you get the idea about what the Feedback forum is about? It is about how the site and boards are working. You'd expect a good portion of this feedback would be technical related or general questions. Instead people use to it complain about things they feel they are owned. It is so unfair. I pay nothing to visit this place and someone asks me not to put my feet on the coffee table. What a bunch of big meanies. Someone got fight for our rights on this privately owned and operated forum. Our rights to do and say whatever we please because no sexy and handsome man and control me!

Someone gotta show the world the reality of things. Wait I'm rambling...

Your previous Topic wasn't Feedback. You were making a trap for Exo. Could have asked him about things in a PM. I even gave you guys the chances to PM. Instead you still are trying to start something. What is your goal by doing this? Trying to expose the membership to things they already know? Trying to get banned? Is what ever Exo did in the first place worth all this? It is a stupid message board. Why do I have to deal with this situation twice?