Thread lock in 3... 2... 1...

EXO... soon to be silent mod... I promise...

EXO, you're breaking my heart. Before you go silent, why don't you explain why only VF5SS and I got suspended and not any of the other participants?

If it's any consolation, you're free to come over to http://skullbrain.org/ where I'm a moderator and try to behave badly. I promise I'll sit on my hands.

It was quite clear: a general warning was put out to return to topic, with a warning that the next people to post off topic will get a temporary ban.

You two continued to post off topic. Therefore, temporary ban.

I'd also like to see JasonC address this from the other thread in this forum:

I've had someone complain to me about the same issue, and I took down the pictures out of kindness, but I no obligation to do so, since those pics were on the net.

You wouldn't happen to be talking about me, would you?

You two continued to post off topic.

Yeah, in a lame Shadow Chronicles thread. You guys already had a huge thread about it. One the newbie could have done a search on. Kawamori forbid you guys try actually squashing some of the tired old arguments you all hate seeing. Lest we bring up Vostok's law of Macrossworld threads.

Edited by VF5SS

I'm dead serious too. If you thought what Roger and I were doing in that thread was bad, just take a look at the countless non-sequiturs and "me too" spam in almost every toy thread. What are you as moderators doing to ensure that members post intelligently. Are you going to be well groomed like Stardestroyer.net or fartall stupid like the Allspark? The choice is yours.

You know what?

I barely know who you people or what you're talking about. I don't really care. This a stupid message board, about a stupid cartoon. Why are there these morons on the Internet who get so worked up over stupid crap? Whatever Exo did or didn't do. Get over it. Things that go down on the Internet are just so important. Did Exo rape your mother? I don't know. I do know there is this thing called a Private Messenger feature on these boards. Why not use that? Heck there's even a rule about that. Even a rule about Flaming. Seems some of you are calling Exo out. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't ask for the lot of you to be banned? What do you contribute to the greater membership? Why should I care? Why should I have to listen to you. Why can't this volunteer job either be easier or pay me money. Please either Pay me money to listen to your crap about Exo or make my job easier by not starting crap. Those are your guy's options. There is a third and I think I like it best of all.

Send your answers by PM if you want.