1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

1/60 Skull -S squad complete and under attack by a strange floating lump of wood

213m6xk.jpg

Oh no it is manned by hundreds of filthy transformers!! :p

2m8331x.jpg

Aka: My updated collection since my last shot. Now with added Max VF-1S, Nora SV-51, Guld YF-21 and Isamu VF-11B. :) Only the Kakizaki VF-1A to complete my skull squad to come and I can call it quits for a while...

Wow I wish I could display my collection like that. I got the IKEA Curio. Very nice but wish it was a little bit bigger for the 1 /48 Scale VF 1's.

True, true but then it would be cramped in there. I managed to put two in flight mode with wings closed and a 1/48 ground crew. Before I got married and moved out of the family house, I had a big area that I had my entire ground crew with the skull squadron, and a Low Vis Grey in battloid on patrol. It was very cool--I had a site set up through a buddy of mine but he moved to North Carolina and his buddy took the site down so all the pics I took for the site were lost.

Wow I wish I could display my collection like that. I got the IKEA Curio. Very nice but wish it was a little bit bigger for the 1 /48 Scale VF 1's.

Ikea Detolfs are the way to go my friend, if it can fit my SV-51 in fighter (which is does) it can fit most anything except for the toynami alpha/beta combo from what people say

I'm seeing doubles or maybe my eyes are just uneven :huh:

1/60 Skull -S squad complete and under attack by a strange floating lump of wood

Oh no it is manned by hundreds of filthy transformers!! :p

Aka: My updated collection since my last shot. Now with added Max VF-1S, Nora SV-51, Guld YF-21 and Isamu VF-11B. :) Only the Kakizaki VF-1A to complete my skull squad to come and I can call it quits for a while...

No Kicker you are not seeing double that's my 1/48 VF-1A Max and my 1/60 Max 1S together in Gerwalk mode. Oh and general Chaos you listed all of the Valk's except one --- The VF-25 Alto custom. :D

True, true but then it would be cramped in there. I managed to put two in flight mode with wings closed and a 1/48 ground crew. Before I got married and moved out of the family house, I had a big area that I had my entire ground crew with the skull squadron, and a Low Vis Grey in battloid on patrol. It was very cool--I had a site set up through a buddy of mine but he moved to North Carolina and his buddy took the site down so all the pics I took for the site were lost.

Ah man I would loved to have seen that, :( damn I wonder who I can hire to beat the guy down just to retrive those pics. :p

"Ah man I would loved to have seen that, damn I wonder who I can hire to beat the guy down just to retrive those pics."

LOL-Thanks VF-18 S Hornet if I knew I'd get the bastard myself B))

Ikea Detolfs are the way to go my friend, if it can fit my SV-51 in fighter (which is does) it can fit most anything except for the toynami alpha/beta combo from what people say

I plan on using the 6 foot Lack shelf from Ikea when I move out of my postage stamp of an apartment. I have 2 , but only enough room to put up one so I put my Marvel statues on there. BTW, I use this quake putty to keep everything secure, a must have if you are storing them in a precarious position...

http://www.sunsetent.com/Categories/quakesecure.html

DSC02601.jpg

jen aniston's hot!

Huh???? :huh: Where do you see Jenifer Aniston on this thread?

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Huh???? :huh: Where do you see Jenifer Aniston on this thread?

She's on the cover of the magazine you can see in the right side of the picture that MW member "ultimateone" posted :lol:

just for having the information.....how muchhhhhhh!!!!!!???????

That is a striking camo- job on the armor Ultimateone. Very cool.

Kurt custom for the win. The man is a genius!!!

just for having the information.....how muchhhhhhh!!!!!!???????

Sent you a PM with some details of its history, sorry, thought you were kidding.

Kurt custom for the win. The man is a genius!!!

Sent you a PM with some details of its history, sorry, thought you were kidding.

Yeah I'm wondering how much too not that I to buy it Juuust wondering. B))

VF1 Hikaru generations

Yamato 1/60 v2 with 1/48 gunpod and TV hands

post-6533-1242165490_thumb.jpg

Yamato 1/48 with side covers (nothing can beat this valk!)

post-6533-1242165511_thumb.jpg

Yamato Hikaru 1S with strike pack

post-6533-1242165529_thumb.jpg

Bandai 1/55 anniversary reissue with heatshield

post-6533-1242165608_thumb.jpg

Yamato 1/60 v1 with Armor

post-6533-1242165907_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nexx Stalker

Got bored today, added some decals to my Stealth. I think I'll end up removing the mini-minmay next to the LM. Seems a bit busy. Obviously I didn't follow any instructions, just kind of stuck them where I liked them. Also, I tried a different light source and it did not turn out nearly as well as my earlier post.

DSC02614.jpg