1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

<_< Unfortunately yes, I can't do anything with the dust in my room as it is in the air <_< (I blame the furnace for blowing dust in the air ) and when I can I do dust off my humble collection that's growing with the 11 coming. I'll probaly need one of those 200+ ion air purifiers that removes dust from the air or a humidifier but I don't know how it will affect everything in my collection and to answer sircastico question I hope not I didn't have in the sun that long I needed the light to take those neat shots. But after some grueling effort to transform it into batttroid mode I was able to take some more shots, shot that I will post up laters as soon as I upload them into my photobucket page. But if I forget just click on to view my collection link below my message because it's most likely I'll be too tierd once I get back from work by the time they upload. B))

You probably just need to change the filter in your furnace more often. Also, in my experience from having one, the ionic air purifiers do dick in getting rid of dust and allergens in the air. Sure they catch enough dust to cover the surface of the attractors, but they don't move enough air to put a dent in the amount of dust floating around. From consumer reports and such, they pretty much confirm that as well. They also fill the room with ozone. If you want better results, you're probably better off getting one of those HEPA air purifiers that require filters.

Here is more shots wih my 1/60 Max and my 1/60 Q-Rau I called first encounter.

(Millia) who does this micron think he's doing pointing this weapon at me, he's out of his leauge.

100_1655.jpg

(Max) Oh crap!!! That's the one that killed off all of diamond squadron back at Mars some months back

100_1658.jpg

(Millia) I'll just take his weapon and I' ll just kill him

100_1659.jpg

(Max) hands off!!!

100_1660.jpg

(Millia) Yakk Deculture!!!!

100_1661.jpg

(Max) Take this.

100_1662.jpg

(Millia) Damn!! He's got me off balance, no choice but to evade his shot andget behind him

100_1663.jpg

(Max) I missed!!!

100_1664.jpg

(Max) S&@#$#T He's good. Trying to get me from behind, I'm not going to let that happen.

100_1665.jpg

(Millia) What he dodged my shot!! He's good, too good, I cannot let him win over me.

100_1666.jpg

(Max) Right where I want him. he lost this one.

100_1667.jpg

(Max) Die.

100_1668.jpg

(Max) WHAT THE!!!! What's going on? This can't be right!!!

100_1669.jpg

(Max) Hikaru was right. These machines are piloted by women... (Millia) I lost!!!

100_1670.jpg

(Max) If you can understand me give me your hand if you want to live.

100_1671.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

That is awesome Hornet!!! Great contribution.

Thank you. and now the conclusion..

(Max) She's Beautiful.

100_1672.jpg

(Millia) What's he doing? Why did he help me up after defeating me? I don't understand, but what is this feeling I'm getting in my chest?

100_1675.jpg

(Max) My God she babe, I can't believe I almost killed her, but she killed my friends in Diamond Squadron, If I hadn't gotten stuck on patrol elsewhere, lives wouldn't have been lost. And she wouldn't be hurt.

100_1676.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Just wait till see the VF-11B I'm getting that is now available, I just got a notice from HLJ today that it's ready to be shipped. It costs more than the YF-19 that I paid for yeesh.

My entire 1/60 line just waiting for the 11 to come which wil bring it up 7 so far. Jeez I'm running out of shelf space. Plus had a hard time transforming my YF-21 into battroid mode yesterday to take these shots, can you believe I forgot how to transform the thing. :wacko:

100_1679.jpg

100_1681.jpg

100_1682.jpg

100_1683.jpg

100_1684.jpg

100_1685.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

My Super Max came in yesterday. :) Here's my first shot of it. Point and shoot camera, set it with no flash and the timer, then just put it on the coffee table and illuminated the picture with the monitor from my computer. I think it came out pretty cool...

GEDC0009.jpg

GEDC0001-4.jpg

Duuuuuude, those are sweet. I like the 2nd one as well.

Honestly, those are some of the most striking shots I've seen in a while.

Better get back to it Vegas, folk are catching up to you!

Edited by eugimon

Duuuuuude, those are sweet. I like the 2nd one as well.

Honestly, those are some of the most striking shots I've seen in a while.

Better get back to it Vegas, folk are catching up to you!

i dont have anything new to shoot :lol:

thats good everybody's getting better. keep it up guys

more pics pls, ulitimateone!

Edited by Vegas

Post it in the 'The Professional Photography and Photoshop Thread, The thread for taking good pics of your valks' last night... :unsure:

But I guess I better post it here instead... lovely 1/60 VF-0S ready for action.

:p

Awesome! Perfect lighting.