1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

Had the day off to place the decals on my max and Millia VF-22S they can also be posed on the mighty block stands, so it's not just the Vf-1's alone and the YF-19 they are quite flexable in their useage.

100_0738.jpg

100_0740.jpg

100_0741.jpg

100_0742.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0748.jpg

100_0749.jpg

Had the day off to place the decals on my max and Millia VF-22S they can also be posed on the mighty block stands, so it's not just the Vf-1's alone and the YF-19 they are quite flexable in their useage.

The YF21/VF22 can be posed in Fighter and GERWALK modes with the Yammie-blocks.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no appropriate adaptor to use to pose it in Battroid-mode with the Yammie-Block or even with the Yammie-Arm. At least, none that I found from the adaptors-bag that came with the Yammie-Arm.

You'll have to freestand it or use the sv-51 stand for Battroid-mode poses.

The YF21/VF22 can be posed in Fighter and GERWALK modes with the Yammie-blocks.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no appropriate adaptor to use to pose it in Battroid-mode with the Yammie-Block or even with the Yammie-Arm. At least, none that I found from the adaptors-bag that came with the Yammie-Arm.

You'll have to freestand it or use the sv-51 stand for Battroid-mode poses.

IIRC the YF-21/VF-22 come with two adaptors: one for fighter and gerwalk mode that you can use right out of the box with the mighty block stand and the Yamato arm; and one for battroid mode that you can use with the SV-51 stand. But if you detach the lower bit of the first one by using a small screwdriver and attach it to the second one you'll be able pose your valks in battroid mode with the Yamato arm and mighty block as well.

IIRC the YF-21/VF-22 come with two adaptors: one for fighter and gerwalk mode that you can use right out of the box with the mighty block stand and the Yamato arm; and one for battroid mode that you can use with the SV-51 stand. But if you detach the lower bit of the first one by using a small screwdriver and attach it to the second one you'll be able pose your valks in battroid mode with the Yamato arm and mighty block as well.

Unless I'm missing something from your post, I don't think there's anyway to attach or even secure the unscrewed lower-bit of the gerwalk-adaptor into the battroid-adaptor to adapt it for use with the yammie-block.

They are of different sizes.

Maybe you can post pics of how you did it?

Unless I'm missing something from your post, I don't think there's anyway to attach or even secure the unscrewed lower-bit of the gerwalk-adaptor into the battroid-adaptor to adapt it for use with the yammie-block.

They are of different sizes.

Maybe you can post pics of how you did it?

Wait, I may be wrong; now you say they are of different sizes it’s possible that the adaptor for battroid mode is the one I customized a long time ago by adding to it the connection part of one of those that came in a bag with the Yamato arm. I can’t have a look right now for I’m on holidays till Monday, sorry! As I usually display my YF-19 in fighter mode I can’t remember well…

Yeah I kinda figured that I may have to use my YF-21 stand for the Battriod mode since the second piece seems a tad bit small for the stands, which means I have to go in the shed and get my YF-21 box out of the box. but I only have one so one has to stand on it's own. But seeing I haven't transformed them yet they whill remain on the stands as they are for awhile until I look for the box. But hey Reïvaj I like to see the custom job you did with yours, whenever you get the time.

Had a bit of fun mixing in some figures among my valks. :lol:

5741621885_bd7b20c9ac_z.jpg

Ooooh sexy! B))

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

The first Big Three in their original rides, sporting their best accessories:

gallery_3595_265_80241.jpg

Kinda wish I had bought some extra Anasazi stickers back in the day for these three Valks. :(

Good ol' Hikaru is always a welcomed site for sore eyes.

Thanks for sharing.

Love those 1/48's. B))

Can we see a bigger pic of your avatar image with the TV SDF-1? That thumbnail looks cool!

Can we see a bigger pic of your avatar image with the TV SDF-1? That thumbnail looks cool!

It's a custom Takatoku SDF-1, I just got his PM about it just now. It does look cool.

It's a custom Takatoku SDF-1, I just got his PM about it just now. It does look cool.

I'll post a pic later. As of now, I need to complete the bridge and a few other details.

In the meantime, just keep your eyes on the sig for updates.

*Ball jointed shoulders cannons really help cruiser mode. While ankle, knee, and hip joints help "storm attacker mode".