1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

MacrossMan,

Those are some sweet shots man. I cannot wait to see if one day I can hit Ron up for a diorama. Maybe since the V.2 1/60s are out like mad he might just make a 1/60 diorama. What do you say Ron?!?

Edited by macross1979

that is simply WOW, macrossman

its the first time any picture made me feel the vf-1 looked more anvanced than the vf-0

i like the angles you used for the shots

by the way, whats the scale of the bay crew you used?

here's my contribution to this thread (this is a 1/72 model kit, NOT the DX chogokin :))

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

Don't know if this is the right place for this question, but why are some pics posted as thumbnails and others posted in a larger size? How do you choose between the two?

sorry, double post

Edited by optimator88

Hello all, I'm pretty new, 1st post and all but I have actually been reading these forums since 2004, I had Comcast internet which prevented me from signing up but now I live in Texas and they don't have Comcast so I figured I will intro myself by showing my displayed collection :rolleyes:

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/j...nt=100_0500.jpg

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/j...nt=100_0494.jpg

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/j...nt=100_0495.jpg

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/j...nt=100_0496.jpg

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/j...nt=100_0497.jpg

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/j...nt=100_0498.jpg

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu326/j...nt=100_0499.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Hello all, I'm pretty new, 1st post and all but I have actually been reading these forums since 2004, I had Comcast internet which prevented me from signing up but now I live in Texas and they don't have Comcast so I figured I will intro myself by showing my displayed collection :rolleyes:

NICE COLLECTION! I really like those shelves. Do you remember where and when you got them?

Hope you enjoy.

those are some damn BIG planes you got there to the right! awesome collection! ^_^

Edited by m0n5t3r

Decommissioning the VF-0S and 0A

Woah nice shots MacrossMan. Where do you get that mecha bay ? Your own built? And where can i get those crewmen?

Thanks everyone for the kind words, as far as the shelves go I bought them from the Target in Hodgkins Illinois back in 2005, I bought 2 of them and the first one fell apart pretty quick, I should have known better since they only cost $50.00. The second one is the one in the pic, I had to redo the whole thing, glue, new screws and some clamps. now it's good. Now I need more space for Luca, the VF-11 and at least 4 more VF-1s. My dream would to be get any Macross Valkyries in the same scale as my big planes (1/18) I don't need them to transform because I love the fighters the most as you can see B)). Imagine the possibilities

Woah nice shots MacrossMan. Where do you get that mecha bay ? Your own built? And where can i get those crewmen?

I'm not MM but I can tell you that the kit and the crew men are from Ron5864. Right MM?

I'm not MM but I can tell you that the kit and the crew men are from Ron5864. Right MM?

Does that mean Ron customised those things or Ron supplies them?

Some Excellent collections guys! :)

Since I just re arranged my shelves to make room for my Macross stuff (old transformers relagated :p ) I thought I'd post some pics of my current collection.

I have been collecting these since the V2 1/60 Roy came out (so not all that long in the scheme of things).

The Study...

k1tly1.jpg

The Loungeroom...

2w2iwxw.jpg

Some Excellent collections guys! :)

Since I just re arranged my shelves to make room for my Macross stuff (old transformers relagated :p ) I thought I'd post some pics of my current collection.

I have been collecting these since the V2 1/60 Roy came out (so not all that long in the scheme of things).

nice collection man! the shelve configuration reminds me of mine which im reposting again for the 4th time :lol:

3176505144_6d547de7c3.jpg

Nice collection pics guys!

Thought you might appreciate some pics of the updated "shrine"... I have officially run out of space! ...So I'm planning on getting around four of those black Ikeas for display purposes. Most recent acquisitions include 1/48 Super Max, Fast Pack and Booster set for the 19 from Angolz.com. 21 and SDF-1 from fellow MWorlder Pfunk1974 on eBay (Thanks Mate!). I also customized my own 1/6 flight suit Max! Wishlist includes 1/48 VF-1J with GBP, ...and I'd love to get my hands on the new series of 1/60 DX Super VF-25's! Arii 1/6 Lisa/Misa is also up there, and I'm planning to throw together a 1/6 Miriya/Millia in the not too distant future as well... Enjoy! ;)

DSC06947.jpg

DSC06951.jpg

DSC06981.jpg

DSC06960.jpg

DSC06967.jpg

DSC06969.jpg

DSC06917.jpg

Just need to get around to repainting Max's helmet the correct blue scheme. ^_^

Wow guys, great collections and I am glad to see I am not the only one to rig the Bandai Gundam stand to mount the Valks, now if Bandai would make a good adaptor for the DX to fit on the stand

Aww man would have been cool to hang out with a fellow Mac fan in the Chi 066_Hi.gif

Thanks woflx. I couldn't build that bay if it depended on my life. The ground crew set is still available just about everywhere. Google 1/48 U.S. Ground Crew Set. I believe there are two versions.

You hit on the nose m1979! Ron5864 is the man for the job. He does a lot of custom stuff for his own personal collection. Check with him and see if he can hook you up.

Does that mean Ron customised those things or Ron supplies them?

Ron builds these from scratch to the specified scale. I am completely ignorant to the stuff so it all seems ingenious to me!

MacrossMan,

Those are some sweet shots man. I cannot wait to see if one day I can hit Ron up for a diorama. Maybe since the V.2 1/60s are out like mad he might just make a 1/60 diorama. What do you say Ron?!?

I would love a 1/60 dio myself!

Awesome!!!!

Thanks for the pics macrossman.

No problem miriya. You've gotta put your bay to work too!

Wow Macrossman! That's a sweet setup. It looks like you are putting that mecha bay to work. :lol:

When I asked you about a 1/60 diorama I got the idea to add some 1/60 Valks to it and see how it worked out. Couldn't pass up on taking some shots to share with the forum. It actually works pretty good. Certainly not to scale, but still makes a cool background!

that is simply WOW, macrossman

its the first time any picture made me feel the vf-1 looked more anvanced than the vf-0

i like the angles you used for the shots

by the way, whats the scale of the bay crew you used?

here's my contribution to this thread (this is a 1/72 model kit, NOT the DX chogokin :))

IMG_0239.jpg

Thanks!