I was a little excited when I heard that the universal unit series2 will have a zeta gundam, then I was more excited to hear that there are 2 c plus variants and now I'm super excited about the hygog and zgock e especially since I don't remember a non deformed hygog poseable figure ever being made.

Ok, so I've finally received my 2 MB SF WOL Option sets, the shipping box was huge (19 x 17 x 16 inches). :o

It's just like all the photos you have already seen here and elsewhere. But what's extra this time is 8 corner spacers inside the Tamashii WE box.

post-2743-0-38810400-1468111732_thumb.jpg

They really want that Display cover Sleeve to be in excellent condition.

The space holder White Box is just a empty white box.

Edited by F360

Maybe they are going to release a Complete set in the future and reuse the sleeve. Even if they do, I still think they should have had separate boxes designed for both. I was able to secure one of the Metal build Destiny full sets and the picture shows a box like the WOL option parts box. As far as I know they have not offered the full set for the Strike freedom yet, but they show the WOL box next to the full set for the Destiny Gundam. My guess is they will announce it sooner or later.

Edited by Loop

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I've finally received my 2 MB SF WOL Option sets, the shipping box was huge (19 x 17 x 16 inches). :o

It's just like all the photos you have already seen here and elsewhere. But what's extra this time is 8 corner spacers inside the Tamashii WE box.

attachicon.gifIMG_0824.JPG

They really want that Display cover Sleeve to be in excellent condition.

The space holder White Box is just a empty white box.

Yep, my order came in as well...actually it was a box full of WoL because it also contained the p-bandai WoL for my MG V2 ver.ka....really surprised how huge the MB Strike Freedom WoL is...its huge. I guess give them credit for keeping the box in good shape??? I guess I'd rather it be in good condition than all smashed/bent cornered up.

BANDAI 2016年12月發售: METAL BUILD 1/100 Series Gundam Astray Blue Frame (Full Weapon裝備) 23,000Yen

From tag hobby

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-1/不斷更新-figure王-222號-內容-bandai-玩具消息/

I'll take another MB any day, but we all knew this one was coming. I am hoping with the Astray series sort of taken care of Bandai will begin adding some newer designs to the MB lineup. Will be picking this up just the same though...

just to add about the ongoing bullshit with Tamishii Bandai stuff

Thanks to sil80jdm I was able to get the Metal Build Strike Freedom. (in transit and fingers crossed CP doesnt go on strike) and then the Red Frame. But a friend travelled to Japan looking for the SF for me. Basically the shops say they really dont give a crap that they dont ship overseas. Its not about profit. Its more about building something of quality. And short runs dont really bother them.

God Bless Chinese 3rd Party Mo SHow doing gundams.

Dont care eh. Yeah lets see when people start buying better build Metal Gundams with more features and better pricing. ..HA! but still I was lucky to get the SF and Red Frame. And dammit I could not get the Fastpack for the RF unless I want to spend the same money I spent on the actual figure.

No word on that yet ,

Technically it's a repaint with extras , so it's more likely that it's a web exclusive.

But since they show other option sets for blu frame and red frame a couple of times ., it could very well be a standard release . They'll just release the options sets as web exclusive. That way they won't have a shortage problem like the MB red frame striker pack.

I prefer standard release because it cost less due to preorder discounts and there's more stores selling them in Japan and USA .

Maybe the preorder will start on 08-01-16 just like the DX Vf-31

Edited by F360

If they will release the option sets as web exclusive, I will get them for my MGs, I am a really fan of those Bazooka/Recoilless Rifle. Yeah, for Gundam stuff, normal release is better since retailer around the globe gets allocation unlike Macross, only the stores in Japan gets them (hence, web exclusive is better for Macross)

I really want a Blue Frame to complete my three Frames Metal Build collection but I would prefer a different version... but I rather have this one than no Blue Frame at all... decisions decisions.

When is the next Bandai collector toy event in Japan with the possible announcement of the next Metal Build Blue Frame release? ;P

I'm hanging in there! What ever happened David? I have not seen him around and when I checked my past PM's, it shows his username as Deleted Member.

not really sure, maybe he had some personal reasons. :ph34r:

But if it show Deleted Member then atleast we can assume he's not MIA. B))

He had an outburst over something before in the toys thread and I thk that was the last I heard of him..early this year I thk...

Going for (1) or (2) of the Metal Build Blue Frame - while I was never really in love with the Red Frame, this one actually appeals to me.

And re: David, he left on his own terms a little bit ago but still lurks every now and again.

-b.

My order went through, but I haven't seen an email confirmation yet.

Update, I seen it in my account from hlj. Successful early morning.

Edited by Golden Arms

When I got home after work the Metal Build Blue Frame was still sitting in my HLJ cart. I decided to order it and I got a confirmation mail. While I'm not to worried on missing out for the Metal Build this is a warning sign for the VF-31J I ordered this morning and got a confirmation mail at 16:05 JST. ^_^

Edited by Scyla