From the Tamashii Nations event:

Qan[T] when? Time to stop milking the Exia mold Bandai :p

I would prefer a Qan[T] over the Type F. Is that Type F a web exculsive?

Nippon-Yasan had the preorder for the red frame and flyer but then their website crashed and now it's in maintenance mode. The price is pretty much the same as Amiami.

Nippon-Yasan had the preorder for the red frame and flyer but then their website crashed and now it's in maintenance mode. The price is pretty much the same as Amiami.

I second that.

Managed to add the two to cart but as I hit the Pay Later button, the whole site crashed! It wasn't until about half an hour later that I discovered that my order actually got through :D Was such a wreck though, staring at the "site under maintenance" page.

Most likely web-exclusive IMO. Would probably skip it in anycase :p

Also from the Tamashii Nations '15 Event: GFFMC Phenex

12074886_720676801367924_450244026265812

Edited by joppewo

They are doing a another season of Full metal panic , and will be reissuing that metal build laevatien , and with these new pics hopefully they will finally release the flight option parts.

Do you have that MB? Any thoughts on how it compares to any of the Gundam releases?

*sorry if you already posted about this

-b.

I still own my MB Laevatien and it's absolutely fantastic. Great heft and great possibility. It also has a little hanger where you can display all the accessories and change modes on the fly.

Unfortunately I haven't picked up and other metal build.

I do plan on picking up the Orange Destiny

I still own my MB Laevatien and it's absolutely fantastic. Great heft and great possibility. It also has a little hanger where you can display all the accessories and change modes on the fly.

Unfortunately I haven't picked up and other metal build.

I do plan on picking up the Orange Destiny

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I remember passing on this when it was first released but it looks like I may have to track down a copy at some point.

-b.

From the Tamashii Nations event:

12188909_720666181368986_746594599545566

Qan[T] when? Time to stop milking the Exia mold Bandai :p

But the astrea is way cooler than the Qan[T].

I want this for sure. is it going to be mass released, web elusive, or not sold at all.

Do you have that MB? Any thoughts on how it compares to any of the Gundam releases?

*sorry if you already posted about this

-b.

Yeah , I try to get every metal build , It's actually a very balance mech, has tons of accessories . Have small guns , big guns , nothing too little or too much . Well if Bandai would finally release the Flight pack then it will no longer look balance but I would not care one bit.

You can still get that in the USA for $145 from thetoysource.com. , it's free shipping over $150 . They have a bunch of them at Jungle too . But the demand for this is not as high as Gundam , which makes getting it that much easier .

Yeah , I try to get every metal build , It's actually a very balance mech, has tons of accessories . Have small guns , big guns , nothing too little or too much . Well if Bandai would finally release the Flight pack then it will no longer look balance but I would not care one bit.

You can still get that in the USA for $145 from thetoysource.com. , it's free shipping over $150 . They have a bunch of them at Jungle too . But the demand for this is not as high as Gundam , which makes getting it that much easier .

Sold!

Although I didn't find it at thetoysource (sold out) after about 20 minutes of searching at every store I could think (sold out everywhere except for N-Y) of I found an amazing deal at Mandarake for an unopened one with whatever the initial release bonus was. Shipped via EMS it was about $ 144.

Thanks guys,

-b.

I don't remember there being a initial release bonus for the laevatein, but I never got around to opening it up. I have been waiting for the flight pack for it for a while along with the beam wing option parts for the Destiny.