HS open, got an order in.

What's really sad is I got 3x of each item, 1 set from each site. Now to decided if I want to keep the amiami order or the CDJ. I know amiami might get mad and ban me but whatever.

Skipped AmiAmi for that exact reason, pricing wasn't great either.

HS closed now. Shall wait for HLJ's pricing to decide which store to go with :D

Edited by joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

HS open, got an order in.

What's really sad is I got 3x of each item, 1 set from each site. Now to decided if I want to keep the amiami order or the CDJ. I know amiami might get mad and ban me but whatever.

there's a loophole on amiami so you won't get banned

Guest davidwhangchoi

Tell me about the loophole senpai. :D

whatever you do for amiami don't ask them to cancel your order, that will get you a warning and their attention. once they send a payment request just ignore it and they will cancel it for you without any penalty without notice to your account.

i learned this loophole from valk addict and tried it several times, it works.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Got Red Frame and Flight Unit over at HS. Didn't even bother with AmiAmi - my computer and connection aren't fast enough for their micro-second pre-order window.

:)

-b.

Actually I just let my amiami order load once they reopened both items and it went through even though it took forever.

Guest davidwhangchoi

it looks like this one will be widely avail.

cdjapan say limit is 3x which is my indicator. (usually they limit to only one for in demand items)

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wonder if they upped the qty now because it did not sell out on their site yet. When I placed an order it would not allow me to alter the qty.

haha they're on to you.

Actually I just let my amiami order load once they reopened both items and it went through even though it took forever.

Very cool! Glad you were able to get your order in over there. I didn't even wait to see if the order opened up again.

it looks like this one will be widely avail.

cdjapan say limit is 3x which is my indicator. (usually they limit to only one for in demand items)

Good news for anyone that wants multiples or who may have missed these initial pre-order windows.

Now that I've had my pre-order madness and fill of the other Bandai news, I'm back to sleep!

-b.

the usual for cdjapan is the "You may purchase only 3 items of this product." they even did this on the MB Strike freedom.

Also if you want to safe on shipping , you can do 2 separate orders, 1 for the pack, and 1 for the Frame, with Register SAL small for both.

It's a cheaper alternative to their Arm and leg EMS.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Now that I've had my pre-order madness and fill of the other Bandai news, I'm back to sleep!

-b.

good night b!

ROFL! @ David.

heehee

the usual for cdjapan is the "You may purchase only 3 items of this product." they even did this on the MB Strike freedom.

Also if you want to safe on shipping , you can do 2 separate orders, 1 for the pack, and 1 for the Frame, with Register SAL small for both.

It's a cheaper alternative to their Arm and leg EMS.

except hard to find stuff... strike freedom is still up on hlj. so i think it may be a high print as well. it's order stop now. (but it was up for several hours)

i was limited to one copy of macross bandai forgot what, but it was recent...

good tip! i didn't think of that re: cdjapan sal.

i put 3 frames in my cart and it was 8200yen ems and 8000sal :wacko:

I wonder why CDJ would not allow me to up my qty like on the previous things I have ordered from them.

did you try it again?

there's 11 copies left, it's out.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

good night b!

heehee

except hard to find stuff... strike freedom is still up on hlj. so i think it may be a high print as well. it's order stop now. (but it was up for several hours)

i was limited to one copy of macross bandai forgot what, but it was recent...

good tip! i didn't think of that re: cdjapan sal.

i put 3 frames in my cart and it was 8200yen ems and 8000sal :wacko:

did you try it again?

there's 11 copies left, it's out.

Nah, no reason to. I already have more than I need between the 3 sites and that price is pretty high if you want it fast and in the same order.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

I've tried searching Metal Build on CDJapan and it doesn't show up. Maybe they've filtered some results on my account.

don't use the search bar at cdjapan it's horrible, i lost out on pre orders in the past trying to use it. it's actually faster to refresh MW posting it.

I've tried searching Metal Build on CDJapan and it doesn't show up. Maybe they've filtered some results on my account.

The search feature on CDjapan is not that good and some of their super sales seem to lock on to their mobile website only, if you go their from desktop it will show no results even with the same item number link. lol.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nah, no reason to. I already have more than I need between the 3 sites and that price is pretty high if you want it fast and in the same order.

my guy said he can get it for 16000 red frame and 4900 backpack (plus shipping) you think it's worth it?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

I would, that price is slightly lower than HS.

thx!

are you army building red frames? :D but that price is solid

nah, just wondering if i should wait for hlj or go to bed now that i got a deal. hlj if it's the same price i'd like to go with them bc they can get much cheaper shipping rates being a large company than my contact. my contacts rates are about the same as NY biginjapan and amiami. which is standard EMS rates. but hlj usually has higher prices. so it about evens out.