3 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I think it may just be the extra accessories for the Neue Zwerg. Gives the owner the option for different poses/formations.

I'm kind of hoping it means they're going to do a Snow White final form (this is just the prelude version after all).

4 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm kind of hoping it means they're going to do a Snow White final form (this is just the prelude version after all).

Ahhh okay! Yes yes which is very true... I heard somewhere that Katoki didn't want to do the 'actual' teardrop version because the anime wasn't produced yet. I forgot if I read that on another forum or if it was my friend who told me. XD

1 minute ago, cookoo said:

How do you purchase from FromJapan directly without going through proxy shops such as Yahoo Auctions?

You will need to provide the item URL, quantity, etc and the exact item name including katakana... in this case:  GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE ウイングガンダムスノーホワイトプレリュード【2次:2020年6月発送】

2 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

How do you guys access P-bandai JP page? I keep getting redirected to the international page.

Scroll down to where it says (view premium Bandai in japan) It should then direct you to the main p-bandai page. You can either see the sale page there, or just copy and paste the item link again and it will go there directly.

If that does not work , you can clear your browser cookies.

But the easier way is to just firefox.. or even their (in private mode

Just now, F360 said:

Scroll down to where it says (view premium Bandai in japan) It should then direct you to the main p-bandai page. You can either see the sale page there, or just copy and paste the item link again and it will go there directly

Yeah this didn't work too.

1 hour ago, cookoo said:

How do you purchase from FromJapan? When i search, i just see proxy items like from YahooAuctions. Do you have the link to product?

Paste the URL of the P-Bandai or Tamashii Web Exclusive item you want to buy into their search bar, and it'll bring it up as on the shopping service page. You'll need to paste the product name (from the webpage) into one of the fields.

I tried White Rabbit Epxress but it's been over an hour and still under review. I'm thinking of trying Zenmarket now. Does Zenmarket require you to add money into account before attempting to purchase for you? I don't want to add all this fund into account and they can't fulfill order later on. Anyone with experience using it? Also hows De Japan, I can't find any info on the cost of their proxy fees. 

19 minutes ago, cookoo said:

I tried White Rabbit Epxress but it's been over an hour and still under review. I'm thinking of trying Zenmarket now. Does Zenmarket require you to add money into account before attempting to purchase for you? I don't want to add all this fund into account and they can't fulfill order later on. Anyone with experience using it? Also hows De Japan, I can't find any info on the cost of their proxy fees. 

all proxies require you to put in money before attempting to purchase.   If they could not get it for you, they will refund the money back to you.

not sure what's with whiterabbit express today, they normally jump on preorders.  same for zenmarket too. 

dejapan fee is somewhat mix and but still pretty cheap.  it around 300 yen with 100yen to combine items,   But it's recommended to pay the extra packing fee of 500 yen or Protective Packing at 1000 yen if you ever combine anything.   That extra packaging will also add a bit to the shipping cost too but its recommended. 

Edited by F360

7 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Anyone know when the pbandai page closed reservations?  I know when I checked it was still available two hours after it opened last night. 

they're still taking orders for the second batch.

2 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn that is so tempting but i must resist. i have no monies.

TBH I'm in the same boat. if From Japan can't get it I'm just going to say money saved for now and let it be.

18 minutes ago, crackpot said:

How reliable is MK?

9 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

they're still taking orders for the second batch.

Really? I checked the page and it says "no stock".

My friends order with FJ and I think two others here on mwf had their orders for the 2nd batch cancelled last night

7 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

How reliable is MK?

My friends order with FJ and I think two others here on mwf had their orders for the 2nd batch cancelled last night

I've ordered from them once a P-bandai before and they delivered. 

Had quite a few p-bandai orders from MyKombini and they all delivered (MB Gernsback, MB Gunbarrel , VF-31S armor) and during those times, they only require a 50% deposit. However, it seems that they are now requiring a full deposit for p-bandai items.

As for Wing Snow White, as per https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2019/11/gffmc-wing-gundam-snow-white-prelude.html , it seems that an upgraded version of it is already in the works? If that's the case, will just skip this one and get the upgraded one since I also have two of the original GFFMC Wing Zero.Aand in case I change my mind, I'm hoping that I'll still get this through YAJ once released at reasonable price, lol (in my experience if you buy early enough after release in YAJ, the price premium is not that bad).

33 minutes ago, pafy6285 said:

Had quite a few p-bandai orders from MyKombini and they all delivered (MB Gernsback, MB Gunbarrel , VF-31S armor) and during those times, they only require a 50% deposit. However, it seems that they are now requiring a full deposit for p-bandai items.

As for Wing Snow White, as per https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2019/11/gffmc-wing-gundam-snow-white-prelude.html , it seems that an upgraded version of it is already in the works? If that's the case, will just skip this one and get the upgraded one since I also have two of the original GFFMC Wing Zero.Aand in case I change my mind, I'm hoping that I'll still get this through YAJ once released at reasonable price, lol (in my experience if you buy early enough after release in YAJ, the price premium is not that bad).

Bandai being Bandai. Milk it until blood comes out (from our wallets).

2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

How reliable is MK?

I would say they are as reliable as N-Y to me .   I consider N-Y to be reliable in case anyone is wondering , haha . 

MyKombini charges pretty fairly on shipping, but if needed will also request additional shipping cost if the item is bigger or heavier than expected.

customer service is more forward than N-Y sound you need to ask them questions but sometimes you will not get a good answer but still better than no answer .

i brought some high price items from MyKombini , mostly TWE items and metal build or macross items .   All was fulfilled and delivered.

But they did have a issue with the dx vf-31a .  They cancelled some preorder saying they did not get all their preorder from their supplier and then reposted some back on their site at market rate .  
BUT I would consider that an exceptions since it’s possible that they were short some and the ones that they were reposting were from local stores that they were able to procure from.  They are a proxy store  after all .

The 2nd batch is completed and closed

Congrats to everyone that was able to get their preorder in. I hope everyone had a fun and exciting preorder adventure. Even if your proxy of choice weren’t able to complete your order , you will now at least know how to use a proxy for future p-Bandai preorders. .

Since the 2nd batch was sold out in less than 10 hours , they will probably announce a 3rd batch soon too.

Believe it or not , This is still consider a easy preorder

edit:  correction the 2nd batch is still up , not sure why it shown closed earlier when I checked. 

Edited by F360