Eh, sorry about that, I read the title and it said -06F, but that's actually wrong -- the model is clearly an -06J, without the verniers on the legs and the backpack being different. So the armaments are correct.

Whoops, you're right about that. Don't know how I missed that big F letter. Either the magazine is wrong, or maybe that's RD own rendition of type F, no leg verniers, simple backpack and chose simplified look instead of modern, mechanical MG/RG.

But then they'll have difficulty to make J variant different enough to justify its release someday...

Edited by reeoyuy

BTW, O Raiser+GN Sword III set for Metal Build OO 7Sword will be released as Tamashii Web Shop limited.

Is it just me, or does it seem to be that Bandai is selling more products through the Web Shop limited scheme than actual retail?

Just seems like everything nowadays is Web Shop limited (both Macross and Gundam)!

There's already GFF Metal Composite O Gundam. And since Metal Build is some sort of GFF MC without Katoki's involvement, I don't think we'll have MB O Gundam. But Bandai can pull surprising moves and prove me wrong though.

True but that was for GFFMC line but I ment for MB line and besides the GFFMC O Gundam's design wasn't that good.

Is it just me, or does it seem to be that Bandai is selling more products through the Web Shop limited scheme than actual retail?

Just seems like everything nowadays is Web Shop limited (both Macross and Gundam)!

Yeah, many unique design such as RD Advanced GN-X or RD Jagd Arche ended up as web limited. Not just recolor or extra finish anymore, but whole new design or variant that we can't find its equivalent on the market.

True but that was for GFFMC line but I ment for MB line and besides the GFFMC O Gundam's design wasn't that good.

No news about next MB line after OO7S yet. We still don't know if MB will be a regular or just one-shot. And there's no clue that MB will be strictly limited to OO universe. And even if the next MB is from OO, more popular design such as Exia or OO Qan[T] might come first.

Still, Bandai is full of mystery. Your wish may come true :lol:

Is the vanilla Gundam Fix line going to get any new figures? hell, is there any news for the GFFN line?

No news from both GFF and GFFMC line so far. It seems that Fix team is busy handling Composite ver.Ka line {similar to GFF but featuring mecha from other series like Code Geass, SRW OG, Virtual-On, etc}. There's plenty of those Composite ver.ka that going to be released, but I hope they won't neglect GFF(N) or GFF MC.

About vanilla GFF and GFFN, I believe that GFFN is replacing GFF entirely, not a "branch" line like GFFMC or Zeonography. That's shown with how GFFN continuing the serial number of GFF instead making new one like. For example, GFFMC starts with #1001 and Zeonography with #3001. However, the first GFFN (ZII) is numbered as #0041 as continuation of the last GFF without 'N' (Kyoshiro Maniax Red Warrior) #0040. If we ever have new GFF that is not Metal Composite, it will have 'N' on its name. So yeah, vanilla GFF is no more but we have GFFN now. Here's a database of GFF released so far.

My RD GM Sniper II White Dingo is on its way :D

Sweet. I just saw the review of it awhile ago and it looks much better than standard version.

323bad8c-s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet. I just saw the review of it awhile ago and it looks much better than standard version.

323bad8c-s.jpg

I'm Bill S. Preston, Esquire!

And I'm Ted "Theodore" Logan!

And we're... WYLD STALLYNS!

holy crap! Is that white dingo GM sniper II still available? Did they ever make the standard GM or RX-77D in white dingo colors?

Not aware of any other toys in WD colors unfortunately. Besides, the Snipey II is THE iconic MS from that game anyways :p . Here are the 2 mobile suits from a different angle. I forgot to resize the other image before posting. You can probably get the WD Sniper II from eBay, I got mine from a proxy buyer.

post-9883-0-93632300-1302568157_thumb.jpg

I finally got around to sorting all the remaining accessories to my US-release MSIA figs and am going to sell off almost all of them, please have a look if you're interested: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34915 Mostly from 0079 and UC OVAs, a few from Wing.

I finally got around to sorting all the remaining accessories to my US-release MSIA figs and am going to sell off almost all of them, please have a look if you're interested: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34915 Mostly from 0079 and UC OVAs, a few from Wing.

ugh... why must you tempt me with such things when I just finished paying for a bunch of other stuff. :(

More pics on upcoming RD Zaku II:

1.jpg

It seems that it's possible to have this Zaku on twin shoulder shields or twin shoulder spikes configuration.

2.jpg

Weapons mounted.

5.jpg

Somehow this Zaku is bigger and much bulkier than RX-78. Aren't they supposed to be roughly equal in size?

More pics on upcoming RD Zaku II:

It seems that it's possible to have this Zaku on twin shoulder shields or twin shoulder spikes configuration.

If the Zaku came with the possibility of having twin shoulder spikes, I think a Gouf won't be too far off.

You may not be able to mount twin shoulder shields -- the other one with the spike is actually a punching weapon, and you can just see the hand grip underneath the shield. Not sure if the grip is removable and they have the mounting part to put it on the other shoulder.

Pretty decent in terms of accessories, 'cept no 90mm. Early war Zaku I guess. They re-conned the rocket packs I guess, it used to be a big band around the lower legs but that's honestly just asking for breakage. I think the current mounting is good.

Weird-ass big connector for the Bazooka. What's the tail supposed to be for?

The spike might come off the other shield. It looks like the shield without the punch spikes has a peghole to mount them too. Might be like the RD Gundam only the initial Zaku II release will come with all the extra goodies and the later ones will be stripped?

Here's a few more links to RD Zaku pics ive seen posted around

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/355/91005929.jpg

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9655/ap20110406045027906.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/263/ap20110406045039901.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/24uykd2.png

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2569/32400459.jpg

Here's a pic of the old "ボルジャーノン" they showed off for comparison if anyone is interested

http://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/attachments/month_1002/20100205_9fc986d79c17cff618a0ASgK2eIRXyK1.jpg

Weird-ass big connector for the Bazooka. What's the tail supposed to be for?

Probably a multi-purpose hardpoint to hang those cracker grenades, sturmfaust, machine gun etc. One of the pictures that bluemax151 posted shows that weird connector mounted on the shield. It seems that the ability to mount the accessories in various configurations is this RD selling point

Probably a multi-purpose hardpoint to hang those cracker grenades, sturmfaust, machine gun etc. One of the pictures that bluemax151 posted shows that weird connector mounted on the shield. It seems that the ability to mount the accessories in various configurations is this RD selling point

Oh yeah.. I think I recall seeing that sort of mounting a few years back. IMO a bit overboard, but then again we're talking about giant robots.

Think I'll miss the 90mm. Do wish somebody would do the 0080 designs justice and get good versions out.

No news about next MB line after OO7S yet. We still don't know if MB will be a regular or just one-shot. And there's no clue that MB will be strictly limited to OO universe. And even if the next MB is from OO, more popular design such as Exia or OO Qan[T] might come first.

On Tamashii web, there is already a section for Metal Build series.

I believe it would not be limited to Gundam mechs, just like the MIA line evolved to Robot Spirit and GFF to Composite Ka. Although officially we still have GFFN, but we haven't had any news for GFFN for how long... One year?

Oh yeah.. I think I recall seeing that sort of mounting a few years back. IMO a bit overboard, but then again we're talking about giant robots.

Think I'll miss the 90mm. Do wish somebody would do the 0080 designs justice and get good versions out.

The HCM Pro had a Zaku with shield mounting abilities that were kind of similar.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN949931

I have the UC Arms sets which go pretty well with the RDs so I'm totally covered on the 90mm :)

Quick question, back when Gundam Wing and G-Gundam were airing on Toonami, I collected many of the action figures. A robbery later, caused me to have to start rebuilding said collection. Now those action figures which were sold at common stores, aren they the same as MSIA action figures or is there a difference? I ask so I may know which to buy.

Quick question, back when Gundam Wing and G-Gundam were airing on Toonami, I collected many of the action figures. A robbery later, caused me to have to start rebuilding said collection. Now those action figures which were sold at common stores, aren they the same as MSIA action figures or is there a difference? I ask so I may know which to buy.

yeah they're pretty much the same though the MSIA have panel lines painted on.

ps99024 is mostly right but it really varies on what specific release you're talking about. There can be accessory/colour/material differences between releases.

A couple of examples

Almost none of the US releases have extra hands

The US deluxe release Ez8 is a horrible yellow colour instead of white like it should be (The US Battlescarred version is white though)

Most of the US releases for Wing have a version with gold paint in addition to the regular "yellow" version

The US figures don't have panel lines but a lot of them have markings/numbering the JPN version don't have (Like the Zaku I for example)

The JPN GP01 has an extra beam rifle the US release doesn't have

The US and JPN release Mobile Armor/vehicle boxes sometimes come with different Mobile suits. The US Gunperry came with a Ver1 G3 Gundam and the JPN release came with a RGM-79[G].

In general the plastic on the US releases are sometimes of questionable quality in comparison to to the JPN release.

It really depends on how particular you are.

Edited by bluemax151

thanks for the detailed clarification bluemax151, i've never looked closely at the MSIAs myself to notice more differences than the panel lines. i do think the MSIA line is extra cool since there are figures in it that we never saw in the US. richardmvela, if you're looking for any loose Wing or UC figures, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I was planning to throw up my loose collection on ebay (sold my MOSC collection years ago for surprisingly a lot) after I get back from my vacation in a couple weeks.