2 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

So who is the best place to order snow white from? I haven't ordered p-bandai from anywhere but bluefin and NY in a while.

I think at this point, go order to whatever legit site it is being offered. Worst case scenario is if they are unable to nab a PO. I don't know if it's a high demand TWE. Somehow I feel this version is pretty obscure. But who knows? Because if it's that high of a demand, expect it be sold out immediately when Bandai opens up the PO.

2 hours ago, crackpot said:

I think at this point, go order to whatever legit site it is being offered. Worst case scenario is if they are unable to nab a PO. I don't know if it's a high demand TWE. Somehow I feel this version is pretty obscure. But who knows? Because if it's that high of a demand, expect it be sold out immediately when Bandai opens up the PO.

Demand is probably pretty high, as it's a re-color of the GFFMC Wing Zero, which is considered to be pretty amazing. Just look at the aftermarket on it.

I emailed BlueFin asking if they will be opening pre-orders for the Wing Gundam Snow White. Below is there response.

"Hello,

Thank you for inquiring, we appreciate the suggestion.

Please follow us on social media for updates, events and exclusives!

Thank you,

Bluefin Customer Service"

I have a feeling we will be able to pre-order through BlueFin.

44 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I emailed BlueFin asking if they will be opening pre-orders for the Wing Gundam Snow White. Below is there response.

"Hello,

Thank you,

Thanks for emailing Bluefin , since they are part of Bandai now it’s very possible that they can distribute this TWE item in the USA .   Besides they should know that Gundam wing is huge in the USA.
The recent MB strike freedom Blue soul is a glimpse of light after what happens to the USA/Canada P-Bandai store :ph34r:  .  It’s also possible that we will see the MB designer blue OO raiser sometime in the future in USA too .  
(Perhaps bluefin is only making specials exceptions for items with blue in them ?:lol:)

The best solution is for Bandai to Just reopen their USA/Canada p-Bandai back to a toy store instead of a expensive kid clothing store , lol. .  

9 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

"Hello,

Thank you,

Seems more like an automatic/ generic response. Hopefully though but Bluefin hasn't brought in a lot of the TWE stateside. P-Bandai US did sell Wing Zero before so who knows.

With the first batch selling out in less than 15minutes  , some good news for those that could not get in on the preorder.

"Regarding “GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE Wing Gundam Snow White Prelude”,
when the number of preparations is reached, we will make a pre-sale with a different shipping month. Details will be announced on this page.

The previous Wing gundam had to make 3 batches to cover demand and that was even with all the other p-bandai selling it, including the Usa one.  

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

With the first batch selling out in less than 15minutes  , some good news for those that could not get in on the preorder.

"Regarding “GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE Wing Gundam Snow White Prelude”,
when the number of preparations is reached, we will make a pre-sale with a different shipping month. Details will be announced on this page.

The previous Wing gundam had to make 3 batches to cover demand and that was even with all the other p-bandai selling it, including the Usa one.  

On what page?

10 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

Got an order in on Nin Nin Games, i’ve heard mixed reviews from them.  Also I didnt know their base currency was euro and not yen, so they charged an 1100 yen exchange fee on top.  Any other bad reveals about this vendor?

I use them from time to time for already released items because they do have nice sales here and there, and they always tempt me with a "1000 yen off coupon" .

I've only ever had 1 issues with them and that was on the TWE VF-31A.   They were not able to fulfil that preorder.  But that seems more like a special case than the norm.

38 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

Got an order in on Nin Nin Games, i’ve heard mixed reviews from them.  Also I didnt know their base currency was euro and not yen, so they charged an 1100 yen exchange fee on top.  Any other bad reveals about this vendor?

I used them before for the VF-1 missiles. That went well but that's just one transaction. 

November 22, 2019 postscript: Since the
number of reservations has reached the number of preparations, the application for “May 2020 shipping” has been terminated.
Thank you very much for your application.
The reception for “Secondary: June 2020” will begin at 14:00 on Friday, November 22, 2019.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000140097/

1 hour ago, F360 said:

November 22, 2019 postscript: Since the
number of reservations has reached the number of preparations, the application for “May 2020 shipping” has been terminated.
Thank you very much for your application.
The reception for “Secondary: June 2020” will begin at 14:00 on Friday, November 22, 2019.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000140097/

woah... thats like in 45 mins!

2 hours ago, HG Blows said:

They cancelled an order something I preordered 6 months in advance a month after it released. Just understand that they're not 100% and don't always ket you know about lack of fulfillment in a timely manner.

3 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

How do you get a pre-order in from p-bandai japan? Will FromJapan or these other proxies open up then? I tried FromJapan and they say they've already reached their limit for this SECOND batch..

I'm thinking most likely it's from the 1st batch. They probably can't order anymore for the 2nd batch.

11 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

How do you get a pre-order in from p-bandai japan? Will FromJapan or these other proxies open up then? I tried FromJapan and they say they've already reached their limit for this SECOND batch..

Limit is set per batch, if they already reach their limit on the 2nd batch you will need to try another proxy.

Zenmarket works pretty good too, but they do take their time on placing preorders.

You can also try whiterabbitexpress.   They will charge a 10% service fee and other fees but they can get the job done in a timely matter and you will see all the charges listed. 

You can use my referral link for $5 off first purchase if you want to try that one.

https://my.whiterabbitexpress.com/?ref_id=LAtmfKw5digGgG6fu

Edited by F360