1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Good, that means I might actually be able to order one!

(Kidding, slightly, managed to get the original GFFMC Wing Zero via US P-Bandai site)

yeah. I miss the old US-Bandai TOY site.......   too bad they became a clothing store ;)

16 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

when Heero pilot this color, in the manga? 

why does this cost so much:vava:

It's from the Frozen Teardrop novel. I believe the original Metal composite Wing zero was 25000 yen without tax (currently around 40000 yen and above in the aftermarket), and it seems that the price in that display has tax included so it's just a small increase in MSRP compared to the original Wing zero.

10 hours ago, pafy6285 said:

It's from the Frozen Teardrop novel. I believe the original Metal composite Wing zero was 25000 yen without tax (currently around 40000 yen and above in the aftermarket), and it seems that the price in that display has tax included so it's just a small increase in MSRP compared to the original Wing zero.

Why is it all white?

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

Why is it all white?

why not, lol. Well Heero's code name in the novel is "Princess Aurora" (since he's on cryo sleep), so maybe it's just fitting for his Gundam to have a fairy tale/disney princess designation (Snow white, obviously if you have that name, white would be your major color).

14 hours ago, chyll2 said:

^

it all make sense until Snow white is dominantly blue and yellow.

if we're talking about her dress in the Disney films, yeah. However, in the original tale, the reason why she's named "Snow White" is because her skin's white as snow (in many old illustration she wears a white dress).

Can you guys help me out here. Is this dude the full set pictured below? I think it is, I just want to make sure. This is one pretty unit.

The second question is how tall is this at the tips of the wings. I suppose they could be rotated down a bit to fit in a display case. But at a certain point it would ruin the look. Your best judgement, what do you think the least amount of vertical space I'm going to need is? I have plenty of width to work with.

Thanks guys!

Link To Mandrake

20191030_175828.jpg.078f734e1663528b2cfc21db7ab622e6.jpg

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Can you guys help me out here. Is this dude the full set pictured below? I think it is, I just want to make sure. This is one pretty unit

Link To Mandrake

@sqidd The destiny in your Mandarake link is this: https://sp.tamashii.jp/item/11288/ so yes you’ll be getting both destiny Gundam itself and the wings of light as a full package. 

On 10/29/2019 at 7:22 AM, no3Ljm said:

It's official. Tamashii Web Exclusive.

Spoiler

wing_snowwhite_04.jpeg.997f6bac51c13b5af661e655954b9b8a.jpegwing_snowwhite_01.jpeg.86831941da48ce865659f291ac99b1a7.jpegwing_snowwhite_02.jpeg.3c793ca5c0861bea3144b2b0552adcb4.jpegwing_snowwhite_03.jpeg.d25ac48a5ee52270ffaa256b9f43f5b1.jpeg

Well, enough to me. It looking more estetick than regular release, and i want it!

Somebody know, when i can trow the money in the monitor for this guy?

6 minutes ago, doomgart said:
  Hide contents

Well, enough to me. It looking more estetick than regular release, and i want it!

Somebody know, when i can trow the money in the monitor for this guy?

From my understanding the PO hasn't opened yet.

50 minutes ago, doomgart said:

When the PO will be opened, it will be too late to making PO i think:D

It hasn't been anounced yet but the nice part is that I believe the p. bandai orders will be up for a certain amount ofvtime vs selling a certain number and running out. Since they're asia rxclusive though you'll have to go the proxy route.

12 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

It hasn't been anounced yet but the nice part is that I believe the p. bandai orders will be up for a certain amount ofvtime vs selling a certain number and running out. Since they're asia rxclusive though you'll have to go the proxy route.

Hope you are right and the taking PO will be easier.

Another question - maybe somebody know it, this white release will include the new wing parts, which replaced zwerg from standart release?

Popped this guy out last night. I am absolutely in love with this design/look/color. Very, very happy with it's presence.

That said, the stand is AWFUL! Red? Really Bandai? It completely takes away from the figure. Should be black. I ordered a YetiStand and adapter for it last night. That will do the trick.

Sorry for the dark pic. I still need to run power/light to the Detolf's

Gundam Red.jpg

8 hours ago, doomgart said:

Hope you are right and the taking PO will be easier.

Another question - maybe somebody know it, this white release will include the new wing parts, which replaced zwerg from standart release?

It's not even a guess... these are quite a bit easier minus having to pay up front vs mass releases giving the pay later option at a lot of retailers

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Popped this guy out last night. I am absolutely in love with this design/look/color. Very, very happy with it's presence.

That said, the stand is AWFUL! Red? Really Bandai? It completely takes away from the figure. Should be black. I ordered a YetiStand and adapter for it last night. That will do the trick.

Sorry for the dark pic. I still need to run power/light to the Detolf's

Honestly the red stand is great, imo and I think more P. Bandai exclusives should utilize them because it gives a special/exclusive feel. Also the color of that particular MS doesn't match a white or black stand. Go ahead and put it on your Strike Freedom stand and see for yourself. 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:37 AM, Kuma Style said:

Honestly the red stand is great, imo and I think more P. Bandai exclusives should utilize them because it gives a special/exclusive feel. Also the color of that particular MS doesn't match a white or black stand. Go ahead and put it on your Strike Freedom stand and see for yourself. 

9 hours ago, Scyla said:

Sorrry @sqidd I love the red stand as well and I‘m looking forward to the blue one that comes with the 00 Designer Blue variant.

I don't dislike the stand design. It's outstanding!

I personally don't like that the color matches the figure. To me it takes away from the figures shape and takes away from the image that it is flying. I would much prefer black (contrast) or clear (invisible).

My $.02

I got this guy un-boxed today. It's my first Fix Fuguration.............and probably my last. It seems really chinzy for the $$$$. The arms are pretty loose too. He doesn't hold the gun up with one arm extended. That's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Figures that can't hold their weapons up in shooting position. I need to get a YetiStand adapter. The legs look goofy/long standing there.

I love the colors though. My buddy who isn't into toys and has no idea what Gundam is but is an artist likes the look of it a lot. There are two votes.

Gundam 2.jpg

7 hours ago, sqidd said:

I got this guy un-boxed today. It's my first Fix Fuguration.............and probably my last. It seems really chinzy for the $$$$. The arms are pretty loose too. He doesn't hold the gun up with one arm extended. That's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Figures that can't hold their weapons up in shooting position. I need to get a YetiStand adapter. The legs look goofy/long standing there.

I love the colors though. My buddy who isn't into toys and has no idea what Gundam is but is an artist likes the look of it a lot. There are two votes.

Spoiler

Gundam 2.jpg

Awsome Gundams!

I told you that GFFMC Unicorn can be a bit worst whan Metal Build series. Unfortunatly, now you can agreed with me.:unsure:

8 hours ago, sqidd said:

I wouldn't say that's your first Fix Figuration as you do have Char's Zaku II after all. The RX-78-2 and Gundam Wing EW are also solid GFFMC figures so please don't write off the newer stuff to come out under that name but I do agree that anything Unicorn and prior is a bit on the weak side. 

3 hours ago, Grey728 said:

I wouldn't say that's your first Fix Figuration as you do have Char's Zaku II after all. The RX-78-2 and Gundam Wing EW are also solid GFFMC figures so please don't write off the newer stuff to come out under that name but I do agree that anything Unicorn and prior is a bit on the weak side. 

I didn't realize that the Zaku II wasn't MB. He's pretty nice. It seems like the Unicorn is a different quality product all together.

I won't write the entire line off. Thanks for the clarification.

8 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

It says it right on the box. 

I probably didn't looks at the box.;) And  because the quality was so good thought it was a MB.

What other Fix Figuration's are the same quality as the ZakuII?

15 hours ago, sqidd said:

Gundam 2.jpg

Your MB shelf is filling out quick! Phenex looking good too. I have one along with the GFFMC Banshee and Unicorn Final Battle version. Got them all well under retail, but I know what you mean about the arm joints being a little loose for the price.

2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I probably didn't looks at the box.;) And  because the quality was so good thought it was a MB.

What other Fix Figuration's are the same quality as the ZakuII?

The RX-78 Origin is the same quality. There are a few different versions out but the only difference are the tampo decals. The most recent version is the 40th anniversary and was released a month before the Zaku. 

I highly recommend the RX-78.