9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's this one?

f9b148d8ad10422e96d4c39083b4755b.jpg.9c4f505c9ae5e79394028bdd216c2df2.jpg

Wow, could be real since RD line is focusing on 0083...however, its gonna be quite large and pricey if so....

The one that everyone wanted a release in some form or the other....

Edited by seti88

21 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Wow, could be real since RD line is focusing on 0083...however, its gonna be quite large and pricey if so....

The one that everyone wanted a release in some form or the other....

And it's probably going to be a P-Bandai exclusive too.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

You're right. :good:^_^ 

See? Clearly. :lol:

This thing must be huge. Would it be the biggest RD to date? Or have they made similar/larger RDs already? Either way, I won't say no to more 0083 ANIME designs. That GP01 looks so freaking good.

32 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

See? Clearly. :lol:

This thing must be huge. Would it be the biggest RD to date? Or have they made similar/larger RDs already? Either way, I won't say no to more 0083 ANIME designs. That GP01 looks so freaking good.

The largest released RD so far is Nightingale. ;)

13 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

not soon enough.

I'm honestly quite shocked how little love the Justice gets when stuff like Astrays get pumped out in every single line. Heck, they're even doing a remake of the Freedom before the Justice :angry:

Edited by Archer

2 hours ago, ps99042 said:

Is this worth it?  Pretty substantial discount...I'm tempted to make it the centerpiece of my display.

Screenshot_20190716-222300.png

If it’s tax free and free shipping then yeah, that’s a good price. But since it comes with tax, I suggest you check Mandarake. I’ve seen some from Y13000 to Y18000. However, you also have to factor the shipping cost from Japan. And this probably comes with a big box. I’m guessing the shipping cost (EMS to US) is somewhere between Y5000 to Y6500. So your estimate total is probably around Y19000. More or less.

By doing that computation, I guess BBTS is the practical way to go. And they have better customer service just in case you will have problem with the item. Good luck. ;) 

7 hours ago, oshinex said:

is that whole thing 1/144 scale?

Not official. Since Robot Damashii are non-scaled when it started. But most of their figures now are more or less close to 1/144.

Edited by no3Ljm

4 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka

The RD GP01 Zephyranthes is a bit plain.

It definitely needs the Metal Robot treatment.

What I really want is a GFF Metal Composite / Metal Build GP01... :unknw:

I’d be down for the whole line. Make all the GP units even the dendrobium. Especially the dendrobium lol

1 hour ago, tekering said:

Yeah, Gundam FIX did it much better a decade ago, at the same scale.

q220444070.1.jpg

I still have this and it's still awesome (albeit rubbery).

1 hour ago, Alto-23 said:

I’d be down for the whole line. Make all the GP units even the dendrobium. Especially the dendrobium lol

LOL! 1/100 Dendrobium! Only 3rd party maker would be crazy enough to try.

Bandai would half ass it and do that half Dendrobium they've done in the past.

https://hlj.com/1-144-scale-gff-0034-rx-78-gp03s-gundam-stamen-weapon-system-ban945813

ban945813.png

I think the GP01 looks great based on what Bandai is doing with the Robot Damashii line. Great articulation, proportions and accessories with effects. More markings would be nice but this is exactly what I want for this release. Plus if they complete the whole series in this line even better. If Bandai releases a Metal Robot later I will be buying that one too. 

Part of the appeal for me is having all the suits from the series in the same line. It is really nice having almost every single mobile suit from 0080. I think the last one to announce is the Zok'E.  

I definitely will pick one up but man is that expensive for a display piece. 

The only reason they can charge that much is because they haven't made that suit in any line. They have to do a HG of the Xamel at some point. 

29 minutes ago, hkj711 said:

I've got the xamel from the old MSIA series from a long time ago.  Even though it's old, it is still pretty cool!

SAME HERE!! It holds up surprising well. I have a friend that loves the Xamel and will gladly take it if I don't want it any more. His is going to be so bummed when I tell him the price of the new Xamel.