Hopefully Bandai will be putting out a PG Nu Gundam this year or next. The Metal Structure looks awesome but can't do $1,000. Plus that was a dick move selling the funnels separately. That makes no sense because the asymmetrical fin funnels are a key component of the suit. A heavy weapon system as P-Bandai makes more sense. 

Congarts to those who got a copy. I can see it being a one-off holy grail or they will make a Sazabi to go with it.

This is so unfair. How can you announce a new item and start the PO the same day? I felt i never had the chance to get one. And i was willing to invest some money on this big boy...This hobby is becoming really frustrating.

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I emailed HLJ asking if there was any way to apply the coupon since I don't want to risk losing my order by canceling and hoping the preorder reopens and I can resubmit. Probably not, but worth a shot.

I'm amazed at how ridiculously fast this sold out, despite the astronomical price tag. HLJ lasted like 4 minutes, but that's probably because it takes forever to check out on their website, even at the best of times. :lol:

As far as I know the cupons are valid for in-stock items only but let us know if you can apply it

Also if you are thinking of lettin go of your order I could take it if you want

I felt asleep  and couldnt get one from HLJ 

Meh I would not worry to much about it. Guess what boys. There will be a 4th party one coming out to match out the Sazabi. Of course the scale will be between a MG and PG not sure what that is. But for Less than half the price. Im good, Bandai is nice and all but im tired of trying to get very limited items at US prices that cost me way more and to ship is obscene. Nice to have but I know others are on their way

13 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i don't get it. aren't perfect grade gundams 1.60 in scale,

what scale are metal builds?

Metal Build Gundams are 1/100, David. I thought when I posted the image before a day this got an official annoucement did, it's going to be 1/35. Didn't expect that it's just the same as Perfect Grades. Not that I'm concerned knowing that I didn't went online last night and I'm not planning on getting it. So that's $1K savings for me. I love Nu-Gundam but not $1K crazy. :lol:

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Man, now I kinda want one, not because I have any desire to pay close to a grand for any Gundam, but because other people seem to want it so bad. :huh:

Peer pressure, my friend? :rolleyes:

I'm just surprised that Bandai announced a regular release item the same day they open it for preorder. Love to hate, Bandai. Love to hate. :p

Edited by no3Ljm

I am only familiar with bbts and gundam planet as us importers and the later does not always get items in stock. I know BBTS has gotten bandi exclusive items  but this thing would be useless with out the funnels as if it some kind of accessory it part of the suit why would they make it a web exclusive is dumb.

So they advertise it and open it up for preorder with in 24 hours they must have made like a handful of them.

12 minutes ago, moose said:

I am only familiar with bbts and gundam planet as us importers and the later does not always get items in stock. I know BBTS has gotten bandi exclusive items  but this thing would be useless with out the funnels as if it some kind of accessory it part of the suit why would they make it a web exclusive is dumb.

So they advertise it and open it up for preorder with in 24 hours they must have made like a handful of them.

To be honest, I hate stuff that are web exclusive since it's always pay upfront. But the good thing most of the time is that you can preorder it without worries compared to regular release. And as always separating accessories to be sold out separately afterwards via TWE is always been a d!ck move by Bandai. But that's how they do their business so we really can't do anything about it.

And just so you know, not because they put it up on preorder it already means they already made a handful of them. They probably have but those are prototypes and production ready ones. And let's say they made a handful, it doesn't mean that they're going to release it ahead of the release date.

Edited by no3Ljm

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

To be honest, I hate stuff that are web exclusive since it's always pay upfront. But the good thing most of the time is that you can preorder it without worries compared to regular release. And as always separating accessories to be sold out separately afterwards via TWE is always been a d!ck move by Bandai. But that's how they do their business so we really can't do anything about it.

And just so you know, not because they put it up on preorder it already means they already made a handful of them. They probably have but those are prototypes and production ready ones. And let's say they made a handful, it doesn't mean that they're going to release it ahead of the release date.

Yeah I hear you , I guess bandi does not really care about the non jap market. I saw this thing at least a year and a half ago I though it mount be half the price but then boom it's up for preorder and sold out with in seconds its becoming  pointless to keep up with bandi preorders .

34 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Yep. But no funnels. Boo.

Thanks! ;)

Don't want to be a bad guy here, but now I'm wishing that some 3P company should make a Metal Build scale of this and price it affordably. Fin Funnels and Effects included. ^_^ 

Edited by no3Ljm

Funny how Kaitai Shou Ki translates using Google:

解体匠機  :  Demolition Craftsman Machine

But as a separate kanji:

解  :  Solution

体  :  Body

匠  :  Master

機  :  Machine

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Metal Build Gundams are 1/100, David. I thought when I posted the image before a day this got an official annoucement did, it's going to be 1/35. Didn't expect that it's just the same as Perfect Grades. Not that I'm concerned knowing that I didn't went online last night and I'm not planning on getting it. So that's $1K savings for me. I love Nu-Gundam but not $1K crazy. :lol:

Peer pressure, my friend? :rolleyes:

I'm just surprised that Bandai announced a regular release item the same day they open it for preorder. Love to hate, Bandai. Love to hate. :p

ah thanks! metal builds are 1/100, good to know that!