Is this in-store only?

Looks like it. Though you check NY afterwards if they're going to carry it. Like the last Blue Stealth Iron Man Figuarts figure that was only available in an event. They carried it with a slight markup.

So don't lose hope. ;) 

Looks like it. Though you check NY afterwards if they're going to carry it. Like the last Blue Stealth Iron Man Figuarts figure that was only available in an event. They carried it with a slight markup.

So don't lose hope. ;) 

Thanks!  I'll keep an eye out.  I wonder if it's something FromJapan or ZenMarket can get a hold of too.  I won't hold my breath haha, but I like the different colors.

Thanks!  I'll keep an eye out.  I wonder if it's something FromJapan or ZenMarket can get a hold of too.  I won't hold my breath haha, but I like the different colors.

You can request them to go here and get it for you, but there's also time and travel fee, it might be cheaper at n-y or biginjapan if they can get it. 

Guys, does anyone knows the approximate time in wich Mandarake  uploads his daily items?

I've been looking for the option parts for the F91 but it seems Im always late

For future use. What you can do also is to add certain things into your Alert List. That way, you'll get notify via email when it becomes available.

Guys, does anyone knows the approximate time in wich Mandarake  uploads his daily items?

I've been looking for the option parts for the F91 but it seems Im always late

They open at noon and close at 8 PM Japan time. They continuously list new stuff throughout the day, starting a little before opening and for a little bit after closing time. Just have to check continuously in that roughly 10 hour window.

2 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Bare strike to be released. Seem like an event exclusive which usually makes it more expensive

55526928_2156912317696628_2777420363796054016_n.png.jpg

So is this what they're referring to for Metal Build Infinity? Sounds like a bit of a letdown if it is. Hope they have something else to show as well.

Wonder what makes this Strike Gundam better than the one that was released last year?

• 4 weeks later...

Nippon-Yasan are just a bunch of scalpers. The 2nd release of the Robot Spirits Nightingale came in and NY is asking for more money. 

"Unfortunately this order is bigger than expected therefore we will have to ask you for additional shipping"

BS, you knew how big the figure was from the first shipment. I am switching to someone else for P-Bandai orders. 

Are the third party proxy site prices comparable to NY, like FromJapan or Buyee? I would just stick with BBTS but US sellers get even more expensive. 

I am paying 29,380 yen with EMS shipping plus the "additional fee" of 1,400 yen for a total of 30,780 yen or 275.02 usd. BBTS list price was 385.00.