There’s still USAGundam.com, Gundamcentral.com, bigbadtoystore,  thechosenprime, thetoysource, etc to be looking out for if you still want this. They haven’t posted any pre orders yet but they are known to carry such items. Keep an eye out. 

NY still has its preorder open for the zaku.  It’s expensive though, with EMS I paid 275.  

Gundam UC Origin is much more lethal than Macross, so I think it’s worth it considering what we pay for DX and Premium Finish pieces.

I also bought the metal build version on show-z along with two of the new Greens so it will be cool to compare them.  The Show Z versions look like molds from the aftermarket resin zaku kits.

FEC082EE-B5A9-4C81-9ADA-0FCBDA786501.png

Edited by Ridden001

You have to man, it’s Char.  It’s the Death Machine of Loum.

I would love too, Ridden. But I’m at the point where I need to cut down some purchases and just focus on what I really really need. :unsure:

entertainment doesn't charge until they get the shipment, but i've seen them just leave orders open without an idea of inventory. i tried pre-ordering a metal build from them a year ago and it  never went through. so good luck everyone.

Noel you should pre-order Char Lolicon is right.

damn, it's been up for a while...:unsure: i didn't order from them but kinda worried. 

IIRC the time they could not deliver on all orders was the Metal Build Strike. I've used Entertainment Earth a few times and never had any issues, but of course everyone's mileage may vary.

But my new philosophy on undelivered preorders is that it's more money in my pocket. If the manufacturer doesn't supply to meet demand it's not my fault. I'll save my money or buy something else. B))

-b.

IIRC the time they could not deliver on all orders was the Metal Build Strike. I've used Entertainment Earth a few times and never had any issues, but of course everyone's mileage may vary.

But my new philosophy on undelivered preorders is that it's more money in my pocket. If the manufacturer doesn't supply to meet demand it's not my fault. I'll save my money or buy something else. B))

-b.

hey i did the entertainment earth one just today too (i'm not much a of a gundam fan but gotta have a char zaku).  i have the old GFFM RX-78-2 from origins for it to "fight against" but not much else.  if this one falls through i might get one of the 3P ones if still available (heck they actually look just as good or better IMO) but yeah i know its not the same. 

-b.

oh word. i tried for the 00 seven/g and they let it stay open for like 6 months haha. it was more of a just a heads up like you mentioned. i'm in the same mind as you though, either scenario is win win to me.

-b.

gotcha! good outlook. i'd get too into it and would get crushed if it didn't come. lol

hey i did the entertainment earth one just today too (i'm not much a of a gundam fan but gotta have a char zaku).  i have the old GFFM RX-78-2 from origins for it to "fight against" but not much else.  if this one falls through i might get one of the 3P ones if still available (heck they actually look just as good or better IMO) but yeah i know its not the same. 

nice mecha! hope they deliver =)

I'm ignoring this comment. :p

Kidding aside, wish I could, David. :rolleyes:

orders are closed now =(

After much procastination, preordered and paid up for the rx-78-2 40th Anniversary and Chars Zaku II, couldnt resist these two as im a UC fan. Hopefully we see more UC variants being released under the Gundam Fix line like RX-93, GP-01/FB, EX-S etc

Edited by recon