Looks like I'm the only one who ordered at NY. :ph34r:

I tried NY first but as I was adding the RX-78 into my cart to check out the Zaku ended up being sold out. I didn't want to pay shipping separately so that was a deal breaker for me :(

Lol, were you able to get both?  I got the RX from the there but the Zaku was already sold out by the time I got up for it.

No. I only ordered the RX. I'll keep that until Bandai makes a Metal Build-esque RX-78-2 that resembles the MG kits ver.OneYearWar or ver.3.0. :rolleyes:

I just realized that Bandai didn't include the Zaku's ASR-78 Anti Space Ship Rifle on this set. They should've include that.

gkgundamkit-1144-HG-MS-06S-Zaku-II-THE-ORIGIN.jpg.4a4f6990e4c0ddffc93d8e579a340171.jpg

lol, a reason to cancel?:p.   

The good news, there's many 1/100 Mobile Suit Weapons in kit formB)),   no option set needed...  yet

lol, a reason to cancel?:p.   

The good news, there's many 1/100 Mobile Suit Weapons in kit formB)),   no option set needed...  yet

Well, there's nothing to cancel since I didn't order the Zaku. I just remember that big rifle. ^_^ 

Why the price increase?

40th Anniversary Celebration and probably cost of materials and labor. ^_^

2011 [First Release] - Y15540 - https://tamashii.jp/item/1539/
2017 [Re:Package] - Y15984 - https://tamashii.jp/item/10893/
2019 [40th Anniv Ver.] - Y19980 - https://tamashii.jp/item/12871/

And from what have been posted earlier, probably this will come with a full display stand option rather than a display platform (?). No assurance yet.

Edited by no3Ljm

I woke up at 2:05am without any alarm, headed to amiami and both the Zaku and RX-78 were sold out. Then I checked AE and they had they had them in stock. This had to be the easiest PO night as I needed no alarm and I went back to sleep in 5 mins ^_^

I woke up at 2:05am without any alarm, headed to amiami and both the Zaku and RX-78 were sold out. Then I checked AE and they had they had them in stock. This had to be the easiest PO night as I needed no alarm and I went back to sleep in 5 mins ^_^

Same here. It was an easy PO night. But it took me atleast 15 minutes to decide whether to get it. Saw it at NY 30mins prior but decided to wait for AmiAmi. When it got sold out during the time I just clicked it to Add to Cart, went back to NY and just order it.

So in short, it was the longest easy PO for me. ^_^

That actually seems too expensive for add on set as well.

True. But hey, we DO NEED it. No arguments there. It's necessity. :rolleyes:

Even with the insanely expensive EMS shipping I'm beyond surprised the preorder for the RX-78-02 is still open, or rather currently open at a pretty low price.

-b.

True. I treat it like how much the last Re:Package figure I saw at Mandarake so I won't feel bad getting it. Plus it has yellow eyes so there's that. ^_^

True. But hey, we DO NEED it. No arguments there. It's necessity. :rolleyes:

True. I treat it like how much the last Re:Package figure I saw at Mandarake so I won't feel bad getting it. Plus it has yellow eyes so there's that. ^_^

Ended up with the Re:Package version awhile ago based on very large part the feedback I got here on the Forums. I love it, the only flaw being how annoying the shield was to connect and stay connected, otherwise it's an amazing figure. Red eyes and all  :lol:

I actually missed the original 2 AM eastern pre-order window and got a copy from N-Y around 3 AM.

And yellow eyes and new markings are great because it better matches the appearance in Ready Player One.  :D

-b.

Even with the insanely expensive EMS shipping I'm beyond surprised the preorder for the RX-78-02 is still open, or rather currently open at a pretty low price.

-b.

You can lower the cost a bit by using Ferry?  2900 yen.;)

You can lower the cost a bit by using Ferry?  2900 yen.;)

Thought about it, but noopppe. I'll pay the extra for peace of mind. ^_^

Don't necessarily want the Zaku, but wouldn't mind having one to pair up with the RX-78-02.

-b.