14 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

For some reasons, I kind of prefer the Re:Package version (left sample) for having less markings compared to the upcoming 40th Anniv version. ^_^

yeah, it does have the cleaner look.  I might skip the 40th anniv since I already hav ther RE:package.

The Metal Composite Zaku doesn't have that must marking either so it should match up nicely..

1-115.jpg.2030baea30128a8be92edb213df1015f.jpg2-70.jpg.e09565e2ebd9f52690fb29a12762785b.jpg

5 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I have the RE:Package RX-78-2. While it's a cleaner look, it has red eyes which kinda blends in with the top of its face plate and I don't like that one bit. I wish it had yellow eyes like this new one does..

Curious. Why all the promo pics of the Re:Package have a yellow eyes? Just asking since I didn't get a chance of owning one.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. Too bad I didn't bought the Re:Package before so this is just my only option. 

The origin and the re:package both have redish eyes because the Manga have redish eyes on the cover?

The#1004 and #1001 had green eyes.

The video makes it sound like Gundam Universe line will be carried in retail stores worldwide. 

So I wouldn't buy them from HLJ, I have great versions of these ones already or would buy the Robot Spirits. But if I saw these at Target, Best Buy, or Meijer hanging on peg? I would definitely impulse buy them. 

Char Zaku is great, but not ¥21,800 great. I'll wait for my work to get it in and make decision based on my finances and other commitments. If we don't order it then the decision is out of my hands. :p

I'd probably prefer to put aside funds for the eventual DX VF-1S or FAST packs. 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Or for the massive Armored Pack for DX VF-31's. ;)

Fortunately for me I only purchased the VF-31F, and then sold it shortly after as I didn't like it, so no Delta valks in my collection. :o

I am a sucker for Bandai stuff. I don't have a version of the RX-78 and the 40th anniversary one hits all the spots. The extra tampo looks great and the manga origin version is my favorite rendition. Also in for Char's Zaku. Both of them will make a nice display set. 

That Zaku looks great. If I read that correctly its 216 US roughly which for me in Funny Money, no not Cuban pesos but actually stupid canadian money would be 290 dollars add shipping 40 dollars that is 330 and tariffs the item may cost me 360 dollars. ((Yeah Sean Trying here to really hold back the virtrial for PM dipshit trudeau. (who looks like will be forced to resign for the most dumbest of corruption points nevermind the more glaring ons he did in the past and the teflan star wars sock wearing soyboy brought our economy to a grinding halt from 2.3GDP to .1%-SO SORRY. ER )) So even though I would love to get the bandai as I believe it will be flawless I much prefer Metal Club one which probably will have the same thin plastic as the Kysh. Not that there is anything wrong with it but i prefer the better plastic on Original releases. Oh well.

Man oh man. Can't decide. :unsure:

img01.thumb.jpg.15d1a789bef869cb2b049ece5cfc3644.jpg

https://tamashii.jp/special/origin/

https://tamashii.jp/item/12871/

https://tamashii.jp/item/12870/

PO date: March 8 (JST).

From both item pages, it says:

・専用台座 

It looks like both figures will have its own dedicated stand. Does the first release RX-78 had its own stand?

Edit: I was watching review videos of the previous Re:Package release. And it looks like it has that 'display base' platform only. So I'm assume it's going to be the same with this release.

Edited by no3Ljm