48 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I'm not familiar with this Char figure, scale, maker? It really looks awesome

It's made by MegaHouse. 1/8 scale Gundam Guys Generation (GGG) static figure. Released last year. It's just too bad it's becoming a little bit pricey on a second market.

But Nippon-Yasan (and posted by Dizman, HLJ has it too) has it for a preorder for Feb 2019. But it's a different paint application version. I'm thinking of getting one this time. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

47 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

You are right, it was @eXiz10z!!!!

I'm not familiar with this Char figure, scale, maker? It really looks awesome

1/8th by MegaHouse apparently. HLJ Link 

Hah just a bit too slow, here's an extra link over at Gundam Planet that still has it in stock at a higher price. CHAR!

Edited by dizman
Too slow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 4:35 AM, Major Tom said:

FORMANIA EX GP01FB is out. This review is in Chinese:

Hopefully we get the GP02A in the near future.

That looks really nice. Especially since the panels fold open instead of removing them.
As for a GP02, the booster shoulders itself would b enormous!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the Robot Spirits Metal Build S-Gundam figure. I've been a huge fan of the Gundam Sentinel designs since the late 80's.

Despite my initial misgivings about it being non-transformable, this thing is so much better than the old GFF Sentinel figures I used to have.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

For those who missed earlier, looks like USA Gundam is getting some Metal Build Aile Strikes in. $280.

Thanks for the update. Entertainment Earth cancelled my pre-order (eventually... <_<) as they were not able to get enough stock. I've been looking for an aftermarket one since.

I was able to apply a 10% off coupon for being a new customer so that brought the price down. Certainly not as low as the original MSRP but it saved me some money from what I have been able to see online. They do require you to pay upfront but if they get them in January as stated then I'm OK with that.

• 3 weeks later...

ugh they are doing the same thing now with Metal Builds like they did Macross. Soon you will get version 5 of the destiny and other Seed gundams. It gets to the point where I think Bandai just churns these out without making one solid figure. So they get you to continually to buy the new sets

2 hours ago, slaginpit said:

ugh they are doing the same thing now with Metal Builds like they did Macross. Soon you will get version 5 of the destiny and other Seed gundams. It gets to the point where I think Bandai just churns these out without making one solid figure. So they get you to continually to buy the new sets

The new Destiny is Metal Robot Damashii and is closer to 1/144 verse Metal Build which is 1/100 scale. I am not surprised that they are doing another Destiny since Bandai already released the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice in this line. Hopefully that will be the last of the Seed suits for this line so we can get more Sentinel designs. 

22 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

The new Destiny is Metal Robot Damashii and is closer to 1/144 verse Metal Build which is 1/100 scale. I am not surprised that they are doing another Destiny since Bandai already released the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice in this line. Hopefully that will be the last of the Seed suits for this line so we can get more Sentinel designs. 

Ooops my bad, I didnt realize. In that case that makes sense. But hot dam 250 US about 320 Canadian shipped. pretty insane for something so small with metal joints and mostly plastic. Ill stick to my KOs

Edited by slaginpit

12 hours ago, slaginpit said:

Ooops my bad, I didnt realize. In that case that makes sense. But hot dam 250 US about 320 Canadian shipped. pretty insane for something so small with metal joints and mostly plastic. Ill stick to my KOs

Why US$250? When the MRD Destiny retails for just Y14580? What shop are you checking for the 250?

13 hours ago, General Rasp said:

You must remember that Bandai SEED’s ‘bankable’ suits doesn’t end with the trio of S/Freedom, I/Justice, and Destiny. There’s also the SEED/Destiny ASTRAY suits. :rolleyes:

Bandai Tamashii Nations unveiled a new 6-inches action Gundam figure line called "GUNDAM UNIVERSE" during Bandai's Gundam: Classical Reproduction conference held in Hong Kong. MSRP is Y3000.

First line-up for 2019 consists of:
- RX-78-2 Gundam (June 2019)
- Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode) (June 2019)
- Wing Gundam (TV) (June 2019)
- Unicorn Banshee Gundam (Destroy Mode) (October 2019)
- Gundam Barbatos (October 2019)
- Deathscythe Gundam (TV) (October 2019)

RX-78-2-GUNDAM-1.thumb.jpg.85995453aea415a2bb83dc0214efa2b2.jpg

UNICORN-GUNDAM-1.thumb.jpg.14eebddb5d72338c8edf765870af89c1.jpg

WING-GUNDAM-1.thumb.jpg.2ba4f97497a84b301adb416a42069ffd.jpg

UNICORN-GUNDAM-02-BANSHEE-1.thumb.jpg.3da9c4238270af745688874e1827a2cf.jpg

GUNDAM-BARBATOS-1-1.thumb.jpg.07380aa9a8f2f690d5d4478cebdd8e19.jpg

GUNDAM-DEATHSCYTHE-1.thumb.jpg.ff52e71b5ee5c9eb902d925aabf1cc3b.jpg

Photos and links from TagHobby.