On 8/25/2018 at 11:24 AM, HG Blows said:

Ive been having some pretty crappy luck with shipping lately, I dont think Ive ever gotten a busted up package from hlj, but here we go.  Ems too, so it was out in the wild less than a week

9AFEAE91-7C3C-40EA-92E4-D7E8BA5A61EE.jpeg

Mine was even worse. Ordered off eBay (my only available option). Waited two weeks despite having paid for EMS, and then when it showed up, it wasn't even in an outer box. Just bubble wrap and paper. I was PISSED, to say the least. Fortunately the product inside was undamaged, but the box is pretty banged up.

On 9/12/2018 at 5:29 PM, F360 said:

Metal robot , zeta plus c1 unit 3. 

PBandai 16,200 yen

pre order starts on 09/14/18

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000127942/

im gonna skip this one .  

I have the first release. What's the difference? Just Unit 03 designation vs. Unit 02?

8 hours ago, Drad said:

I have the first release. What's the difference? Just Unit 03 designation vs. Unit 02?

Yup just the 03 on the shoulder and RNPC on the tail binder. I already have 02 so I'll probably skip it unless I see it for a big discount on Mandarake.

"Colonies Liberation Organization" is still the most hilarious, stupid thing ever.

EDIT:

It wouldn't be a Ver Ka. It's not even a Ver EW, really.

It, or at least the HRM Wing Zero, is an entirely original design based on the Ver Ka and taking cues from the Glory of the Losers manga adaptation, wherein the Wing Zero goes through many many revisions throughout the course of the story. This specific design is unique to this model kit. (The GFFMC Wing Zero more closely mirrors one of the newer GoL revisions.)

Edited by kajnrig

The Infinite Justice just came in yesterday. This release has much better tolerance with the joints than the Strike Freedom. That one was very tight and difficult to pose the legs. I felt I was stressing the plastic trying to move the joints sometimes. The Justice can keep the pose and move easily. Good balance also with the body, it can stand by itself with the backpack down. I also like how the backpack attaches to the body. There are four points of connection when the backpack is upright, and you don't need the stand to support the flight unit. Unless it is disconnected from the body. And I have never seen so many beam effect parts for one figure. Very happy with the Justice and hopefully I can pose both on an Action Base 4 or 5. 

20181011_212819.thumb.jpg.6e186d444e9097a1f2f43e48721a14b2.jpg

20181012_070238.thumb.jpg.1e24f3105640b50c0cf8dfa4935bbc60.jpg

31 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

So HLJ got me again with their advertising. They've got some good stuff in the pre-owned section. Dunno how the prices compare to other places, but there you are if you're interested:

https://hlj.com/search/go?lbc=hobbylink&method=and&p=Q&ts=custom&uid=70293540&w=pre-owned items&cnt=30

I saw some kits, a Chogokin Gipsy Danger and Dragonzord and Grendizer, an HM(R?), some Gundam...

On 10/13/2018 at 7:44 AM, Archer said:

They really need to do a metal build Justice or Aegis. It's just begging for the metal build treatment and would easily sell hotcakes. I still don't understand how the astrays got metal builds but not the Justice. 

Athrun Zala's Justice doesn't get the justice it deserves..

Edited by eXis10z

As much as I love to see his Justice units in Metal Build formats, I rather see a Metal Build Aegis first. Aegis is my top 1 Athrun's mobile suit. :wub:

Who can not love a Metal Build Aegis? And I wouldn't mind if Bandai will reuse the red color they used for Astraea Type F. :rolleyes:

22.jpg

Got my MB Destiny Heine Custom last week and although I'm not a fan of the color orange something about this figure works for me. It is quite stunning. The mold is still good but I think the legs could be a bit more bulky/stylized/proportionated. They are pretty straight compared to the rest of the figure.

So I guess I need to get a variant of the MB Strike Freedom to balance out the shelfs. ^_^

6 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Finnally a Metal Composite Zaku, thanks for the news Noel!!!

Hey Ignacio. Actually it was @eXis10z who posted it first. ^_^ 

6 hours ago, eggy99 said:

It also says it's Char Zaku II!!!! WOOOOO! Will go lovely with the RX-78 The Origin

I'm definitely preordering this beauty! Need more Char love.

And you can display it with this figure. Because, why not? Right? He looks awesome. :wub:
10465726a.thumb.jpg.7eee863e46807c6a9c87dd69e37e4a3b.jpg

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Ignacio. Actually it was @eXis10z who posted it first. ^_^ 

And you can display it with this figure. Because, why not? Right? He looks awesome. :wub:
10465726a.thumb.jpg.7eee863e46807c6a9c87dd69e37e4a3b.jpg

You are right, it was @eXiz10z!!!!

I'm not familiar with this Char figure, scale, maker? It really looks awesome