7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh. So even though it's still open at P-Bandai, it's still limited for Proxy sites to place an order?

yeah, each proxy site have only so much p-bandai accounts.  so so when Bandai put a limited 2 per person, it will max out pretty quick.:unsure:

59 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Yeah I've done proxy and they've all returned my money saying that they've already maxed out. Pretty frustrating about their limits when there's such a high demand AND it's an exclusive. :angry:

I see. Guess it's getting to the point where it's really hard to secure an order for Tamashii Web Exclusive items now. :aggressive:

Oh well, I'm hoping that the last few exclusive items I want to get is not that hard to obtain. I'll take it also as a sign that it's time for me to move on to other stuff. :unsure:

4 hours ago, Falcon said:

Yeah I've done proxy and they've all returned my money saying that they've already maxed out. Pretty frustrating about their limits when there's such a high demand AND it's an exclusive. :angry:

Maybe ebay?

$155 shipped

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-order-Bandai-METAL-BUILD-Gunbarrel-striker-Japan-NEW-F-S/263891708881?hash=item3d712bebd1:g:MAIAAOSwSj9bfCJW&redirect=mobile

44 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

Any predictions on whether BANDAI will reopen the new Strike Freedom soul blue MB?

They will reopen it after the event but via lottery sales in the web shop.

Here's my post about it from the previous page:

On 8/17/2018 at 1:16 AM, no3Ljm said:

It looks like there's a new update for the Tamashii Nations 2018 Exclusive Items.

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/attention.php#notes0816 

<Regarding selling commemorative items after the event is over>
At a later date, we plan to sell at "Soul Web Store" in Premium Bandai. We will sell (GUNDAM items) as follows.
- METAL BUILD Strike Freedom Gundam SOUL BLUE Ver.
- THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> MS-06 Mass production type Zaku ver. ANIME ~ First touch 2500 ~
- THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> RX-78-2 Gundam & G Fighter ver. ANIME ~ Real Type Color ~

https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/item.php

mb_strike_lottery.JPG.78c5b8049c4734c85f5da407ef717047.JPG

It looks like I won't be able to snag this one then. :cray:

Edited by no3Ljm

20 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Would be nice if we can finally order exclusives delivered direct, without needing to go through proxies or grey-market sellers like NY.

Yeah , and because shipping out from usa to other country is so expensive that there will be less fighting from over sea buyers trying to get it from us-p bandai.

7 hours ago, HG Blows said:

Ive been having some pretty crappy luck with shipping lately, I dont think Ive ever gotten a busted up package from hlj, but here we go.  Ems too, so it was out in the wild less than a week

wow looks like something heavy was dropped on to your shipping box.  It's best you open it up to check if any thing inside is damage.  HLJ give you 10 days to report a problem.

8 hours ago, HG Blows said:

Ive been having some pretty crappy luck with shipping lately, I dont think Ive ever gotten a busted up package from hlj, but here we go.  Ems too, so it was out in the wild less than a week

*snip*

Ouch. That's the only thing I don't like with HLJ. They don't put any protection within the box aside from that shrinkwrap thing that they do. Yeah, as F360 says, check the content inside and see if there's nothing broken. If so, have it report to HLJ within their 10-day window.

4 hours ago, eggy99 said:

That is awful. Can you get compensation from HLJ?

Sad to say, as long that there's no damage inside, they don't. Box to them is just box. Collectible or not. I already received some items from them that has dents and bangs. And what they always asked is that if the item inside is not broken.

did it ship buy itself or did you have other stuff included? I think I dodged a bullet with mine because I used private warehouse.  I shipped it with a nendo and they shipped them in an oversized box full of airbags. The shipping box was badly crushed but the stuff inside was pristine.

Edited by anime52k8

It shipped by itself, I don’t like shipping smaller stuff with metal builds because Of the way they stack everything on top of it.  But it doesn’t look like the figure is broken.  I’d be satisfied with just a shipping refund, but doubt that is even gonna happen.

11 hours ago, HG Blows said:

It shipped by itself, I don’t like shipping smaller stuff with metal builds because Of the way they stack everything on top of it.  But it doesn’t look like the figure is broken.  I’d be satisfied with just a shipping refund, but doubt that is even gonna happen.

Just want to share this from HLJ's Support Page: https://support.hlj.com/hc/en-us/articles/200981784-My-order-was-damaged-in-shipping

If you receive a damaged box from your mail carrier in person, if possible, take a photo of your mail carrier or delivery agent (driver) with the package. Ask your mail carrier to witness your opening the box, and get the carrier's name. Consult with the carrier at the time you receive the package to make sure they take note that the package was damaged before it was delivered.

Then, please take photos of the shipping box before opening it. Next, open your box and carefully inspect your merchandise. If only your product packaging has been damaged (such as a crushed corner or bent lid) and the actual product is undamaged, we will unfortunately not be able to offer compensation. HobbyLink Japan is unable to guarantee mint-condition product packaging on arrival.

If the actual product has been damaged, please take detailed photos of the damage and send them to us within 10 days of receiving the package. At our discretion, we may be able to accept a return of the merchandise, offer compensation, or replace the item. Please see Section 7 of our Terms and Conditions for details.

If your shipping method includes insurance, you may be entitled to compensation from your post office or courier. To find if your shipping method includes insurance, please see our shipping methods overview. You do not need extra insurance on your package to receive this compensation. Please take your shipping box and merchandise to your local post office for assistance in filing a damage claim, or call your local DHL or FedEx office for more information.

From what I've noticed, HLJ uses a thinner box that what AmiAmi or Nippon-Yasan were using. And they don't put enough protection inside. But then again, compared to other online stores, HLJ offers the best customer service when the items gets to us damaged.

Edited by no3Ljm

On 8/26/2018 at 5:24 AM, HG Blows said:

9AFEAE91-7C3C-40EA-92E4-D7E8BA5A61EE.jpeg

My Strike from HLJ was banged up as well. They really do need to brush up on their packing methods. Now I worry for the incoming VF-19 from them.

Edited by eXis10z

14 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

show pickup only though i'm afraid...:( 

hopefully they will open orders to the rest of the world

it still shows lottery only after the event.

But Us-pbandai reboots on the 4th. ......... so.... maybe....... hopefully........ :lol:

Who collects Gundam Ensemble here? I love mechas from AoZ but I couldn't bring myself on collecting a new line at this moment. Esp for 'SD' looking ones. It's cute but it's still 'SD' for me. If they were HGUC, I might since I have bunches of AoZ kits back home. ^_^

Gundam Mobile Suit Ensemble EX09 TR-6 Gundam Inle
Premium Bandai
September 6, 2018 preorder date
January 2019 release
Y16200

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/308246

tr61.jpg.170ddad82d7d6894c0f30a6cf45fb97e.jpg

32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Who collects Gundam Ensemble here? I love mechas from AoZ but I couldn't bring myself on collecting a new line at this moment. Esp for 'SD' looking ones. It's cute but it's still 'SD' for me. If they were HGUC, I might since I have bunches of AoZ kits back home. ^_^

Gundam Mobile Suit Ensemble EX09 TR-6 Gundam Inle
Premium Bandai
September 6, 2018 preorder date
January 2019 release
Y16200

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/308246

tr61.jpg.170ddad82d7d6894c0f30a6cf45fb97e.jpg

I hope this means we get more AoZ model kits next year. I think Bandai did a great job with the HG Woundwort and MG Hazel Gundams. Looking forward to the Hudrudru later this month. 

On 9/5/2018 at 1:36 AM, no3Ljm said:

Who collects Gundam Ensemble here?

Are they the same size as Gundam Converge figures?  'Cause I've got lots of them...

converging.thumb.jpg.db8dcb619951fa5600af80a4fef82321.jpg

...and it would be cool if they were display-compatible, since the proportions are identical.