1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i've never seen this on X-105

It was featured as part of SEED's Mobile Suit Variations (SEED-MSV) in the Hobby Japan magazines. And it was based upon Mu's Moebius Zero. ;) I'm just glad they went with this one first. Now my wallet will have a little breather until they announce Skygrasper with Sword and Launcher Packs. Here's to hoping. ^_^ 

43 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Prediction: Next P Bandai exclusive will be Skygrasper with Sword and Launcher striker packs. :rolleyes:

Would like to see:
Metal Build Strike Noir and Rouge IWSP

I would not be surprised if Bandai release Tamashii Event exclusive Perfect Strike. :o

Although if they are all priced at ¥24,000 I really can't afford that kind of investment.

I wouldn't mind a Strike Rouge as long that it will come with the IWSP Pack. Also, I wouldn't mind paying extra if they will include the Perfect Aile Strike Backpack to the Skygrasper with Sword and Launcher Packs Bundle. :rolleyes:

By the way, my second MB Astraea arrived today. Now patiently waiting for the Avalung Option Set. ^_^ 

9EHr5A0.jpg

47 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

first review:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52029914.html

I feel the MoShow 1/72 release is aesthetically superior.

Now I want to find 2 more MoShow Strikes and the Launcher and Sword pack. :p (not gonna happen since they are mega expensive now).

The moshow is base on Bandai’s perfect grade.   While this metal build ver seem to be base on the plainer anime look but was then given the MB stylize touch.  Its gives a more Sharp flat angle look that is growing on me more and more.

if you are looking to get some 1/72 moshow sword + laucher set , hobbymission have them for $110 for the 2 pack set.   Free shipping to usa, and $3 more for other countries.

http://www.hobbymission.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=104&product_id=501

34 minutes ago, F360 said:

The moshow is base on Bandai’s perfect grade.   While this metal build ver seem to be base on the plainer anime look but was then given the MB stylize touch.  Its gives a more Sharp flat angle look that is growing on me more and more.

if you are looking to get some 1/72 moshow sword + laucher set , hobbymission have them for $110 for the 2 pack set.   Free shipping to usa, and $3 more for other countries.

http://www.hobbymission.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=104&product_id=501

I also thought the Moshow was based on the PG, but I compared to directly to my friend's PG, and there are lots of differences. At first glance yes it looks like a smaller PG, but closer inspections reveals many unique design choices in the 1/72.

Looking at the review from hacchaka, I actually prefer the look of the MG in the comparison photo. the proportions just look better. It all comes back to the exaggerated skirt design.

Won't be surprised to see Bandai release a more brighter blue Tamashii Event version like the Strike Freedom next time. Anyone else thing MB Strike is very dark in the blue parts? It doesn't balance will with the bright red and gold/yellow parts. Also prefer they kept the yellow parts yellow and not chrome/gold (V fin example).

I did see that right after I posted and started looking for MoShow 1/72 Strike again. Seems overpriced compared to Aliexpress. Also since I can't source anymore decently priced 1/72 "Mecha Worriors" I probbaly wouldn't invest in the extra packs without something to put them on. :p

Strange that gundam model center is not selling the packs.

10 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

I also thought the Moshow was based on the PG, but I compared to directly to my friend's PG, and there are lots of differences. At first glance yes it looks like a smaller PG, but closer inspections reveals many unique design choices in the 1/72.

Looking at the review from hacchaka, I actually prefer the look of the MG in the comparison photo. the proportions just look better. It all comes back to the exaggerated skirt design.

Won't be surprised to see Bandai release a more brighter blue Tamashii Event version like the Strike Freedom next time. Anyone else thing MB Strike is very dark in the blue parts? It doesn't balance will with the bright red and gold/yellow parts. Also prefer they kept the yellow parts yellow and not chrome/gold (V fin example).

I did see that right after I posted and started looking for MoShow 1/72 Strike again. Seems overpriced compared to Aliexpress. Also since I can't source anymore decently priced 1/72 "Mecha Worriors" I probbaly wouldn't invest in the extra packs without something to put them on. :p

Strange that gundam model center is not selling the packs.

Do aliexpess have these 2 set pack for cheaper?  

38 minutes ago, F360 said:

Do aliexpess have these 2 set pack for cheaper?  

yep. Came up in a google search. I can send you a PM of the link. I feel it's inappropriate to post it in this thread (or even links in the official thread since they are 3rd party booties) :p

29 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

yep. Came up in a google search. I can send you a PM of the link. I feel it's inappropriate to post it in this thread (or even links in the official thread since they are 3rd party booties) :p

true, there is a 3rd party gundam thread that's just right for these.  But thing gets crossover here and there.  

No news about the Gunbarrel Striker preorder yet? 

[edit:] Anime Export has a site up but it is marked as sold out: http://www.anime-export.com/product/41010 . Not sure if this is only a placeholder. It says cutoff date for the preorders is the 08/27/18 to they seem to expect a longer preorder period. :P 

Edited by Scyla

36 minutes ago, Scyla said:

No news about the Gunbarrel Striker preorder yet? 

[edit:] Anime Export has a site up but it is marked as sold out: http://www.anime-export.com/product/41010 . Not sure if this is only a placeholder. It says cutoff date for the preorders is the 08/27/18 to they seem to expect a longer preorder period. :P 

with tamashii web exclusive, some store will post preorder up before the official time. 

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Cant afford it but man, is that is beautiful.

Am waiting for MB GP01-03 bandai! Pls make it happen!

But how would I afford a MB Dendrobium options part. :o

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice! Can’t for it to arrive. ^_^

Here’s the Gunbarrel displayed at the Tamashii Showroom from TagHobby.

They really made it hard with this limited to 2 per person.

But maybe they will have this up at the US P bandai site when they supposedly relaunch in September. :mellow: