10 hours ago, Scyla said:

Saw this over at TFW2005. Apparently there is a add-on set planned for the Astraea comming:

astrea_avalanche.jpg

Hopefully there will  a blue sword as a standalone item for the regular Avalanche Exia like Bandai did with the GN Sword Blaster II for the Seven Swords. 

That looks like the Xenogear. I wished I ordered astrae now.

The price is not bad if you look into all the extra parts in this option set.
Unlike the original dash option parts. this time they have to add in the 2 Shoulder ,2 side legs parts , rear and front skirt parts. just to make it into RED Avalanche first
Then you have the red Dash option parts.

Now the extras. My favorite. The Long GN swords that can split in to 2 swords. (you get 2 sets, so 2 long GN sword)
the 4 extra shields (I think that's over kill) 
and the gn sword 1

27 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Does anyone have seen an Open PO for astraea?

The first batch is getting release on 5-25.  So you might see it on Mandarake soon. 

Since it was a TWE , having reopening will normally means increasing price.

loopaza has it 

https://www.loopaza.com/hot-items/metal-build-gundam-astraea-type-f-gn-heavy-weapon-set.html

Yahoo auctions and proxy 

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/item/search/Metal+build+type+f/Al_11_Yh_YhRaAmOm_N_N_0A00ja00_N/lgk-link_top_search

3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Big in Japan has shipped my Metal Build Astrea! Woot Woot! Can't wait for the tracking information to show up!

Biginjapan has always been pretty fast on getting TWE shipped out .  I wasnt able to get in on the first batch

1 minute ago, F360 said:

Biginjapan has always been pretty fast on getting TWE shipped out .  I wasnt able to get in on the first batch

I got the very last one, I think, during the wave of pre-orders. I was looking for the second batch and noticed the first batch was still up on their site. I placed by order with the first batch and afterwards it went from "available" to "sold out". 

The shipping method is Fedex International Economy, I am hoping to get next week. 

4 hours ago, F360 said:

Guess youll need to get at least 2 option part sets now.  

Hahaha! :lol: I think one is enough. I just want to have two modes. One regular set and one with the add-on optional set. Best of both worlds. ;) 

5 hours ago, seanami said:

Is it still available? Got a link since its not on P Bandai anymore

I bought it with a marked up price already from a seller with a May batch order. There were a few sellers that has their item with a Buy It Now option when I bought mine. But now all I see are bidding options and the lowest one I see is Y29000.

48 minutes ago, ritt0r said:

Does anyone know if there is anyplace that sells used /custom pieces for Metal build?

I bought a Destiny MB and the pieces that mount to the hands are missing. The seller is looking for them but I dont have much hope. 

you don't normally find Metal Build "for parts" sales.

what's piece are you talking about?