49 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Is it common for a Metal Build Strike Freedom to go for ~$550? That seems... kind of ludicrous.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/q210276644

Yeah. That's cheaper than the one posted in Mandarake for Y59000. ;)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1088059257&ref=list

20 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Any reason why this is? The SF just that rare/sought after?

Since it's one of those expensive high-end toy collectible, the production probably is less or just based on preorder number. And it's one of those sought after Gundam Metal Build figure. And the price on that one has been like that for a year now, I believe. ;) 

3 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Strike Freedom is a very popular Mobile suit especially in japan and asia.  The new Metal build look made it even more so.

They only had 1 run and announced multiple pairings items afterward to increase interest.  

Even when they announce the new Metal Robot Strike Freedom, people will automatically compare to the Metal Build ver.

MC released a very nice KO version and it sold out the fastest among their MB ko, price was going up the fastest for this KO too

Maybe Bandai will reissued it in a Wol combo later.

4 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Japan and Kira goes long way way back. So if you really want the Strike Gundam, get it now and dont wait.

edit: I meant preorder it or get it on release date when it is still near the SRP.

Edited by chyll2

20 hours ago, F360 said:

Strike Freedom is a very popular Mobile suit especially in japan and asia.  The new Metal build look made it even more so.

They only had 1 run and announced multiple pairings items afterward to increase interest.  

Even when they announce the new Metal Robot Strike Freedom, people will automatically compare to the Metal Build ver.

MC released a very nice KO version and it sold out the fastest among their MB ko, price was going up the fastest for this KO too

Maybe Bandai will reissued it in a Wol combo later.

Destiny was re-issued in a WOL package so I believe the SF will as well. Could be this year or next.

Hi guys, I am hoping to get some advice from the members that have bought items from Jungle. They have a few listings for the Metal Build Avalanche Exia Dash parts, one of the listings is a "B" rating and $30 cheaper than the listing with an "A" rating. They don't have any description for the listing. 

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2263595

For the members that have bought items from Jungle are "B" rated items OK and it is worth saving the $30?

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Hi guys, I am hoping to get some advice from the members that have bought items from Jungle. They have a few listings for the Metal Build Avalanche Exia Dash parts, one of the listings is a "B" rating and $30 cheaper than the listing with an "A" rating. They don't have any description for the listing. 

For the members that have bought items from Jungle are "B" rated items OK and it is worth saving the $30?

Thanks! 

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=75

SEALED item:Item new in sealed box.

“A grade item”: Used item in a near mint-condition.

“B grade item”:The item has been removed from packaging and displayed in a show case.

---

I've only bought from them once, and I didn't bother checking the state of the item (turned out to be sealed). Anyway, if you're willing to build it yourself, the Bandai hobby division is selling an entire Exia + Avalanche + Dash parts set for ~$75 before shipping. Cheapest I've found in the US is at USA Gundam Store, where retail price is $76.99, and shipping looks to be really cheap, and there's a 10% off coupon (ZakuAurelius10). Food for thought.

https://www.usagundamstore.com/collections/new/products/pre-order-mg-1-100-gundam-avalanche-exia-dash

Edited by kajnrig

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Thanks! 

The “b” grading can be a hit or miss with them .  But since its option part , it should be fine.  

I have a brand new one ( open for quick inspection only) that i can sell you for cheaper than that used price is you are in the usa.

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

I considered the new MG Avalanche Exia Bandai is releasing but I already have the Metal Build Avalanche Exia. 

Me too. I already have the MB version. Though the MG version includes the Dash Parts already whereas with MB, you have to buy it separately. :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, F360 said:

The “b” grading can be a hit or miss with them .  But since its option part , it should be fine.  

I have a brand new one ( open for quick inspection only) that i can sell you for cheaper than that used price is you are in the usa.

Thanks! Sent you a PM. 

53 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Me too. I already have the MB version. Though the MG version includes the Dash Parts already whereas with MB, you have to buy it separately. :rolleyes:

The last thing I need is more Exias :) Except for the Metal Build Astrea, at least it is red. 

25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

And they still dont have that giant sword.

21 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

The last thing I need is more Exias :) Except for the Metal Build Astrea, at least it is red. 

True. But I'm still welcome on having a Metal Build White Astraea in the future. :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, F360 said:

And they still dont have that giant sword.

Oh yeah. Forgot that one. Weird that Bandai didn't include that on the MG version. ;) 

Saw this over at TFW2005. Apparently there is a add-on set planned for the Astraea comming:

astrea_avalanche.jpg

Hopefully there will  a blue sword as a standalone item for the regular Avalanche Exia like Bandai did with the GN Sword Blaster II for the Seven Swords. 

Edited by Scyla

13 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Saw this over at TFW2005. Apparently there is a add-on set planned for the Astraea comming:

astrea_avalanche.jpg

Hopefully there will  a blue sword as a standalone item for the regular Avalanche Exia like Bandai did with the GN Sword Blaster II for the Seven Swords. 

I love. :wub: yes! Yes! YEs! YES! :yahoo:

I wish they do the white Astraea too. 

I can't wait to add this preorder at Nippon-Yasan. :ph34r:

Nah. I'll probably use CDJ this time. ^_^ 

Edited by no3Ljm