9 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

*image snip*

Excellent pictures @anime52k8.

Quick question. Does the Wing Zero Custom come with an stand adapter to display the birg/weapon platform on the display stand? Similar to the stand add-on for the Red Frame Flight Unit. 

Edited by Scyla

1 hour ago, Boobytrap said:

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and got one there. They do have free shipping but I have to pay CA tax. In the end it will definitely cost me more but at least I have one secured. They are pretty good with cancellations in case one pops up somewhere else for less.

Yeah man, no problem. I've ordered from Entertainment Earth a few times myself and they've never let me down either.

Side note, $ 274.99 seems to the magic number for US based stores...

-b.

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

Excellent pictures @anime52k8.

Quick question. Does the Wing Zero Custom come with an stand adapter to display the birg/weapon platform on the display stand? Similar to the stand add-on for the Red Frame Flight Unit. 

there's an alternate set of stand parts to display the Neo Bird Mode. 

11 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

it says 269

It was $259 when they started the preorder.  They seem to lower the discount when a certain amount of preorder is reached.  

I still have the page on my phone... here's a screen cap of it. :D  

But Tax kills any normal discount for me since I live in the the same State as Eknightmedia.:(

5ae94af98cfaa_IMG_2039(1).thumb.jpg.5490d66da7cb56b16a6bc4ba69834f37.jpg

Edited by F360

4 hours ago, F360 said:

It was $259 when they started the preorder.  They seem to lower the discount when a certain amount of preorder is reached.  

I still have the page on my phone... here's a screen cap of it. :D  

But Tax kills any normal discount for me since I live in the the same State as Eknightmedia.:(

5ae94af98cfaa_IMG_2039(1).thumb.jpg.5490d66da7cb56b16a6bc4ba69834f37.jpg

ah i see thanks!

It's a 1/144-scale model kit, and yes, it's the newest kit using the newest tooling and molds of the Zaku II. I think there may have been one or two more variants since its release, but this one I think includes everything that came with every Origin Zaku II kit before it. I don't think the variants that come after (if they've come out yet) are as complete as this one is, though they might include small little exclusive bits and pieces.

54 minutes ago, Scyla said:

The Metal Build Astraea is due this month and I'm excited. Especially since I already payed for it. :p

Red Gundam hype!

item_0000012407_aoRUo8Nf_03.jpg?wovn=en

Oooh. I'm jealous. As per my proxy, I'm in the July batch. :unsure:

Super jelly, I missed out on this one completely. Maybe if I end up not digging the Strike Gundam I can do a 1:1 trade for it. more Wing Gundam to make me feel better; also bad photoshop because I don't have any font packs or custom brushes installed on this computer.

40921478205_d560addcc3_k.jpg

Zero by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

Edited by anime52k8

2 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Super jelly, I missed out on this one completely. Maybe if I end up not digging the Strike Gundam I can do a 1:1 trade for it. more Wing Gundam to make me feel better; also bad photoshop because I don't have any font packs or custom brushes installed on this computer.

40921478205_d560addcc3_k.jpg

Zero by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

those pics are looking better and better:wub:

7 hours ago, Scyla said:

The Metal Build Astraea is due this month and I'm excited. Especially since I already payed for it. :p

Red Gundam hype!

The first batch sold out too fast for me,   I'm on the 3rd batch too.  JULY!!!!:unsure:

On 5/3/2018 at 9:36 PM, F360 said:

The first batch sold out too fast for me,   I'm on the 3rd batch too.  JULY!!!!:unsure:

I'm also in the July batch, but I'm OK with it as it helps my wallet grow after I had one of the biggest collectible spending months ever :lol:

Edited by Loop

3 hours ago, Loop said:

I'm also in the July batch, but I'm OK with it as it helps my wallet grow after I had one of the biggest collectible spending months ever :lol:

you and me both,  with the VF-31a mess and all the stuff that came out , my toy spend budget is way up there.  It doesn't help that I'm also a impulse buyer and buy bunch of other stuff like Figma(mostly fate series), Polynian, Megami device, Cu-Poche, etc  (those frame-arm girls, and fate series):vava:

But one thing good about the proxy is that my pre orders are already paid for, just the fee and shipping when it comes out.B))

On 5/4/2018 at 2:51 AM, Shukenzero said:

I managed to luck out and snag two. Can't wait for this month's releases! Mirage parts and a Metal Build?!!!!!! Deculture!

Bandai is on a roll, big pocket hitters left and right.  :vava:

5 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

Does anyone know the release date for the third batch GFF Wing Zero? I preordered on ebay way back last november, hoping I dont get jipped.

The 3rd batch is listed for release on 05-16-18 from the tamashii website.

Received some items from my proxy yesterday.

They shrink wrapped it so well, and with slots for handle on the cardboard that I don't even want to cut it open.B))

2x TWE Metal Build F91 Harrison Martin ed.

1x TWE Dx Chogokin VF-31a (from yahoo auction)

All have the TWE brown shippers box.^_^

IMG_2046a.jpg.34bdfd3f942bf183776913ec5b8aef7c.jpg

19 minutes ago, F360 said:

Nice , love cdjapan 

I'm not sure yet whether it's Bandai that's doing a second wave of the YF-19/Strike or some special thing CDJ is doing. I want to say it's the former because the Strike was included in the announcement, but it could just be CDJ.

2 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

I'm not sure yet whether it's Bandai that's doing a second wave of the YF-19/Strike or some special thing CDJ is doing. I want to say it's the former because the Strike was included in the announcement, but it could just be CDJ.

I guess we will find out when it happens.  If its Bandai then Hlj, amiami will have the 2nd wave too .   

But it could very well be cdjapan and their hook ups.  They have these kinda or hard to get item promos here and there.  

9 minutes ago, Loop said:

OMG I hope this works out to where they all have second waves on both items. I only scored 1x of each and am sad :sad: JK but kinda sad...

Well , if hlj has it , you can use the 10% off coupon, but then you might want to confirm the order asap.