That preorder time its so weird, usally Bandai puts all their releases at the same time

I dont know japanese but isnt that 18 the year of its release? I dont remember seeing the hour of the preorders on those banners

17 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

That preorder time its so weird, usally Bandai puts all their releases at the same time

I dont know japanese but isnt that 18 the year of its release? I dont remember seeing the hour of the preorders on those banners

As per video thumbnail.
2018(Year)  4(Month)  27(Day)
18(Time)  Booking Starts

Edited by no3Ljm

Changing the start time should make it easier for people in japan to preorder both items.  Its a smart move to get more sales from people that were not able to preorder the yf-19 due to whatever reason .  The yf-19 better stay at 16:00 jst.  

Random thought since I don't really care about Strike Gundam, even if it did go to college: Next year, it'll be the 25th anniversary of the best Gundam series ever, G Gundam. Maybe we can get a Metal build God Gundam?:ph34r:

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

Random thought since I don't really care about Strike Gundam, even if it did go to college: Next year, it'll be the 25th anniversary of the best Gundam series ever, G Gundam. Maybe we can get a Metal build God Gundam?:ph34r:

only if you buy their StrikeSssssssssss:lol:

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Changing the start time should make it easier for people in japan to preorder both items.  Its a smart move to get more sales from people that were not able to preorder the yf-19 due to whatever reason .  The yf-19 better stay at 16:00 jst.  

I'm hoping this weird time thing is due to Bandai increasing production #'s on the X-105, it is one of the more iconic designs since its considered the new age RX-78-2, along with the fact that Seed's target audience are salarymen probably now helps too.

Or maybe all the Japanese sites complained to Bandai about the site hammering from listing both a Metal Build, and a Macross DX at the same time lol.

I'm just glad that there is a slimmer of hope that I may be able to preorder both during preorder madness, but yeah the X-105 preorder time is a lil weird, why 2 hours later, and just not one..  

For anyone wanting the Metal Build Strike but can't make the pre-order time I recommend keeping an eye on https://www.eknightmedia.com/. They carry Metal Builds and I was able to get the 00 Gundam Seven/G when missed the pre-order window. They do get there shipments a month or two after release but at least you will have one. 

6 hours ago, General Rasp said:

I just noticed that NY has the Harrison F91 in stock for 25,500 yen and placed my order. Hurray!

I wonder if I should buy one. I'm not too keen on the color combination but I have an add-on set for the regular F91 so I could display the blue one straight out of the box and the white one with the add-on set.

Oh, and Charles reviewed the Metal Build Arbalest:

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

are you going to try and wake up or going to pass?

Hey David. I'm not sure yet. That's 3 more hours. I know it's worth to wait assuming that I can get hold of on those two planned PO's that I have. If not, I'll just probably bang my head to sleep. Hahaha! :lol:

How about you?