12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

The problem with this coupon and promo for me is that everytime there is one, it's either I made a purchase 2 days or a day prior or there's nothing that I want to buy. :lol:

Me too ,  <_<

we'll have to wait and see how aftermarket prices go. there's two more production runs to go so that might push the price down, but then again retail was already 27,000 yen and I highly doubt it'll ever get down to that point again.

Once again I really wish I had ordered two... or three. :unsure:

I'm just crossing my fingers that they'll find more ways to milk this mold with either repaints or remolds. (it'll never happen but I'd like them to do a battle damaged 'final mission' version).

Tamashii posted a preview of the Metal Robot Damashii Strike Freedom Gundam.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/tamashii_robot/22477264201818

It looks really good and looking forward to getting it later. But as I scroll down to the end I see this:

image.png.65f3d14c2e587399dc203321ae24f89b.png

That figures <_<, one of the reasons I pre-ordered the SF is for the Infinite Justice they teased awhile ago. Oh well, hopefully bbts won't have a big markup on it. 

After scrolling through the blog post I had one question, Can the Metal Build be displayed with the Dragoons "firing"? 

58 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Tamashii posted a preview of the Metal Robot Damashii Strike Freedom Gundam.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/tamashii_robot/22477264201818

It looks really good and looking forward to getting it later. But as I scroll down to the end I see this:

image.png.65f3d14c2e587399dc203321ae24f89b.png

That figures <_<, one of the reasons I pre-ordered the SF is for the Infinite Justice they teased awhile ago. Oh well, hopefully bbts won't have a big markup on it. 

After scrolling through the blog post I had one question, Can the Metal Build be displayed with the Dragoons "firing"? 

Yes. The MB can be displayed with the Dragoons firing. You just also need to have the Wing of Light Option Set to have that configuration. Because those clear parts to mount those came with it.

http://tamashii.jp/item/11209/

Atleast the Metal Damashii Infinite Justice is not hard to obtain even though it's pay upfront. ;)

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes. The MB can be displayed with the Dragoons firing. You just also need to have the Wing of Light Option Set to have that configuration. Because those clear parts to mount those came with it.

http://tamashii.jp/item/11209/

Atleast the Metal Damashii Infinite Justice is not hard to obtain even though it's pay upfront. ;)

Yeah, it is the pay upfront that is a bummer. That is why I go with BBTS when I can with P-Bandai stuff. As long as the markup isn't ridiculous. 

I keep telling myself "I don't need a Metal robot Strike Freedom when I already have the Metal Build Strike Freedom".  :wacko:

But they are making Metal Robot Infinite Justice....... which I want but it wont look right without a similar size strike freedom. ;)

What can't they just make a Metal Build Infinite Justice!!!:angry:

Lucky for me I (1) Never liked Strike Freedom in the first place, (2) think Justice is way better than Infinite Justice, and (3) haven't gotten into the whole Metal RD thing anyways.

8 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Athrun had all the best suits, although I'm not that big on Savior. Justice>Aegis>Infinite Justice>Savior.

Yup. Savior is my least favorite too for Athrun. But for me, it's Aegis first. Aegis > Justice > Infinite Justice > Savior. ;)

I'm pretty sure Aegis will also look great in Metal Build format. I hope MoShow/Poison Toys will make a 1/72 one down the line. :rolleyes:

I myself prefer the regular Justice Gundam. I'd love a Metal Build of any of Athruns suits because it would break up the monotony of white and blue that is my Metal Build collection.  The Gold Frame is the only one that stand out of the palette of standard Gundam colors. The red Astraea can't come soon enough. 

28 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

you know what else would break up all the white and blue? GFFMC Epyon to go with GFFMC Wing.

Well I would like to see a GFFMC EW Altron Gundam. Green is underrepresented in most mecha merchandise in my opinion. That is one good think with my Takara/3rd Party Masterpiece collection. All the colors of the rainbow on the shelf. 

Bandai just needs to get their stuff together and release all the EW suits in the GFFMC line

5 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Well I would like to see a GFFMC EW Altron Gundam. Green is underrepresented in most mecha merchandise in my opinion. That is one good think with my Takara/3rd Party Masterpiece collection. All the colors of the rainbow on the shelf. 

Bandai just needs to get their stuff together and release all the EW suits in the GFFMC line

Yes, this x1000. Epyon is kind of the classic villain suit of wing but I love the EW design of Altron. I especially want the GoL version with the extra backpack weapons.