Just now, Loop said:

Beat me to it, I got the CDJ link from my email. The search didn't turn up anything. I secured one unit at CDJ.

yeah, getting it from their email was the fastest route.  I'm still thinking about it. :angry:

3 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

anywhere to buy?

it's pretty high right now because only the 1st batch is out, you can probably get a better price when the 2nd batch gets release.  which is in May I think

Edited by F360

I really, really wish I had gotten two zero's now. I haven't wanted to take it out of Neo bird mode since I first transformed it because it looks so good, and this is coming from someone who always thought the Neo-bird mode was fundamentally kind of dumb. this toy is absolutely amazing and I still haven't finished trying out all the display options.

:edit:

also, while I'm glad I went ahead and bought it and still think it looks cool, the HiRM Zero doesn't hold a candle to the GFFMC and is in no way, shape or form a reasonable substitute.

:edit: :edit:

I really hope they do a special coating version or something soon so I have an opportunity to buy a second. I also really want to see them do a Wing Ver. Ka out of this mold.

20180301_204459.thumb.jpg.4f987cfd3e2549991a667b4dc8bf30f3.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

The Zeta Plus C1/A1 is my favorite suit of all time. Absolutely thrilled that it's being released in toy form, after all these years.

damn that looks so good.  I wanna start posing mine but I also don't want to take it out of Neo-Bird mode. I noticed it gives you suport brackets for every mode although I don't think you need them for anything but the full doppert-zwerg-dual-buster-whatever monster gun. that's gonna need it's own tamashii stand.

2 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

damn that looks so good.  I wanna start posing mine but I also don't want to take it out of Neo-Bird mode. I noticed it gives you suport brackets for every mode although I don't think you need them for anything but the full doppert-zwerg-dual-buster-whatever monster gun. that's gonna need it's own tamashii stand.

Those support brackets might come in handy if or when the joints start loosening up. I haven't used the zwerg parts yet, a bit too much excess for my taste  and I usually like excess. :lol:  

9 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

the ultimate beam spam.

It reminds me of the 00 Movie, where eventually the screen was entirely pink lasers going everywhere. Back to Wing Zero, I just noticed there's additional pale gray bits painted on the underside of some of the feathers. :o 

Edited by SuperHobo

10 hours ago, Valkyrie Griffon said:

Came to post about BBTS. Really happy I found an option other than the crooks at nin-nin game. Almost caved last night as I forgot preorders were going up, then I reminded myself I'd rather pay an ebay seller $100 over retail than ever deal with nin-nin again. Very pleased I grabbed two units through BBTS.

Glad I am not the only one getting two units. I have one on pre-order at HLJ and one at BBTS. Definitely want to do a display with the Zeta C1s and EX-S gundam.

The release dates for March.

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE ウイングガンダムゼロ(EW版)【2次:2018年3月発送】 (2nd batch)

03-15-18 http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000117650/?_ga=2.255628104.1372087503.1519798639-1265780870.1469593393

METAL BUILD ガンダムエクシア (10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION) :angry:

03-23-18 http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118227/?_ga=2.255628104.1372087503.1519798639-1265780870.1469593393

AGP Ms girl FAzz 

03-23-18 http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118009/?_ga=2.201240814.1372087503.1519798639-1265780870.1469593393

And of course the dx chogokin VF-31a is also set on 03-15-18

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118008/?_ga=2.255628104.1372087503.1519798639-1265780870.1469593393

OOOPs,, I only posted tamashii web exclusives and forgot the regular releases 

Metal Robot Strike Freedom

03-24-18 http://tamashii.jp/item/12325/?wovn=en

Edited by F360

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

I totally forgot that 10th anniversary Exia was a thing. That pearl coating is really pretty. I also didn't realize that an AGP FAZZ was a thing at all.

Yeah, Bandai still make AGP to accompany their Robot Spirits releases and vise versa.  :lol:

I wasn't able to get that 10th anniversary Exia because it's a lottery sale and the aftermarket price is just too expensive :angry:

The one thing I wish the MC zero had is a good way to store the dual buster rifles. I really like how you can hang it off the hip skirts on the HiRM and I want to be able to hang them off the zwerg rack or something while it's wielding it's beam saber.

Edited by anime52k8

16 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

The one thing I wish the MC zero had is a good way to store the dual buster rifles. I really like how you can hang it off the hip skirts on the HiRM and I want to be able to hang them off the zwerg rack or something while it's wielding it's beam saber.

Weapon storage is always a neat feature. Did Katoki ever draw out where those buster rifles were supposed to hangout? I guess you could store them on the shield? 

I don't think so, in the Movie it just sort of appears and disappears as needed. the shield works ok for storage although it doesn't work quite as well as it does on the regular wing gundam.

Edited by anime52k8

The TG3 gets the same contrivance, losing its railgun from one battle to the next. You can assume that when it lands on Earth the Preventers re-prep it, but none of the Gundams have facilities on Earth (or in space, now I think about it) to accomplish the same feat. I know you're supposed to suspend your disbelief, but on this particular point I never could, even at 12.

eBay 20% Off Everything (starts on 03-09-18 8:00am PST) 

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

Use the code PSPRING20 (one-time use)
• Open to eBay accounts registered in US and CA
• Excludes Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate
• $100 maximum discount / $25 minimum purchase

For those that want a 2nd Metal Composite Wing gundam from ebay...................:lol:  or other stuff.. 

Edited by F360