Hey David, you’re missing the HD Remasters and Sora no Kira versions. ^_^

10 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i can't wait to pay for metal build skygrasper, missing one sword$$

bandai coming out with X105 plus pack with strike sword.... $$$

then metal build de-active color $$$$

then Metal build pink Orb edition. $$$$$ 

option ISP packs. $$$$$$

B))

I think you forgot about the new armor pack DLC's Bandai said they will start releasing in 2018.

So guys remember those reports about the clear plastic hooks breaking on the MB 00 Quanta? Whelp it happened to me too. When I was first attaching the GN sword bits to the hooks everything went fine, but today when I wanted to take them off one of them cracked and the other snapped without much pressure or manhandling. So far the only parts breaking are the clear plastic hooks connecting the medium sized GN sword bits. I'm not sure if it's too late to ask HLJ for replacement parts, but I don't think I'll be using those gimmicks on the Quanta again. :lol::wacko:

38 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

So guys remember those reports about the clear plastic hooks breaking on the MB 00 Quanta? Whelp it happened to me too. When I was first attaching the GN sword bits to the hooks everything went fine, but today when I wanted to take them off one of them cracked and the other snapped without much pressure or manhandling. So far the only parts breaking are the clear plastic hooks connecting the medium sized GN sword bits. I'm not sure if it's too late to ask HLJ for replacement parts, but I don't think I'll be using those gimmicks on the Quanta again. :lol::wacko:

thanks for the update, I'm glad it's just the clear plastics....;):lol:  and everything else is fine.  maybe they made the fitting too tight?

12 minutes ago, F360 said:

thanks for the update, I'm glad it's just the clear plastics....;):lol:  and everything else is fine.  maybe they made the fitting too tight?

Everything else is fine. Thankfully. The clear plastic bits seemed to fit well, but it just wasn't strong enough for the harder solid ABS. 

On 29/12/2017 at 8:22 AM, davidwhangchoi said:

i can't wait to pay for metal build skygrasper, missing one sword$$

bandai coming out with X105 plus pack with strike sword.... $$$

then metal build de-active color $$$$

then Metal build pink Orb edition. $$$$$ 

option ISP packs. $$$$$$

B))

And

MB Perfect Strike 

Maybe even MB Strike Noir

38 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

anyone order the mb mazinger ? i don't know the series so i skipped it.

yeah, I preordered it.   I don't know the series all that much either.  But there's a Movie so that should be enough to cover the toy.

besides with all the little accessories it looks kinda fun to pose and play around.  Especially the ROCKET.:lol:

mb_mz_img11.jpg.4f33ac69743e890e9c2c382e86667307.jpg

11 minutes ago, F360 said:

yeah, I preordered it.   I don't know the series all that much either.  But there's a Movie so that should be enough to cover the toy.

besides with all the little accessories it looks kinda fun to pose and play around.  Especially the ROCKET.:lol:

mb_mz_img11.jpg.4f33ac69743e890e9c2c382e86667307.jpg

:lol: the rocket does look cool 

7 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

glad some movement is happening here with gundam releases.

need bandai to start giving updates to MB x105 too:)

They can take their time if they improve the look of the MB strike a bit more. ^_^

On 12/30/2017 at 1:40 AM, SuperHobo said:

LOL sorry man. Just funny how much of a premium you pay for something so semi premium. And if you are outside of Japan. Your boned. Waits to get 3rd Party version at half the cost.

12 hours ago, F360 said:

METAL The Robot Spirits [Side KMF] Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion Lancelot Albion up for preorder

https://hlj.com/product/bann22571/Act

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-264938

I F*&^%ing give up with Bandai.

I want this but I have no idea that it was even coming out. At least Hot Toys has opened up their product to the world. Sure they may have exclusives for them to collect to their local people but at least everyone has a pick at the pie. Bandai is one of the largest toy companies but barely services anything outside Japan.

So sold out or prepay upfront before May! I cant even get the GMFMCC Wing. The Hi Spec MG Wing I got is garbage

1 hour ago, slaginpit said:

LOL sorry man. Just funny how much of a premium you pay for something so semi premium. And if you are outside of Japan. Your boned. Waits to get 3rd Party version at half the cost.

Just so you know, there's already a 3rd Party 00Qant out there so you don't need to wait. ;)

2 hours ago, slaginpit said:

I want this but I have no idea that it was even coming out. At least Hot Toys has opened up their product to the world. Sure they may have exclusives for them to collect to their local people but at least everyone has a pick at the pie. Bandai is one of the largest toy companies but barely services anything outside Japan.

So sold out or prepay upfront before May! I cant even get the GMFMCC Wing. The Hi Spec MG Wing I got is garbage

You shouldnt have to worry too much , this wasnt the popular item on preorder night . That was Goku .  

You should see lots of reopening.

2 hours ago, slaginpit said:

The best website to stay up to date with Bandai release is http://tamashii.jp/?lmode=en. The list release and pre-order dates for all products. 

If you are still looking for the Metal Robot Lancelot BBTS have their pre-orders open. 

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Company=81 

I would recommend getting the BBTS pre-order, the extra $30 isn't bad considering they are paying for shipping. If more pre-orders open later on HLJ or other webshops you can switch over. I pre-ordered the Metal Robot Strike Freedom on BBTS once Bandai announced they are doing the Infinite Justice. If HLJ has extra SF on release day I will pick it up from them or Amazon JP. If not, no big deal since I it will BBTS. 

But the GMFMMC Wing was bullshit. They never should have made that an exclusive. The demand for that figure was so high they had to do four separate waves of releases. I wasn't able to pick one up because all the sites need up front payment for exclusives. I don't have a problem with that policy but it made getting the Wing impossible. I am hoping some with be available in February for a slight mark-up.   

5 hours ago, General Rasp said:

The best website to stay up to date with Bandai release is http://tamashii.jp/?lmode=en. The list release and pre-order dates for all products. 

If you are still looking for the Metal Robot Lancelot BBTS have their pre-orders open. 

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Company=81 

I would recommend getting the BBTS pre-order, the extra $30 isn't bad considering they are paying for shipping. If more pre-orders open later on HLJ or other webshops you can switch over. I pre-ordered the Metal Robot Strike Freedom on BBTS once Bandai announced they are doing the Infinite Justice. If HLJ has extra SF on release day I will pick it up from them or Amazon JP. If not, no big deal since I it will BBTS. 

But the GMFMMC Wing was bullshit. They never should have made that an exclusive. The demand for that figure was so high they had to do four separate waves of releases. I wasn't able to pick one up because all the sites need up front payment for exclusives. I don't have a problem with that policy but it made getting the Wing impossible. I am hoping some with be available in February for a slight mark-up.   

thanks lol so thats how you guys get em first.

And sigh BBTS ugh. Preordered but I will add to the wish list and order from NY. No matter how much I scream. I DONT WANT TAMPO'D boxes. they still do.