i think all my alerts was the reason my iphone crashed. (Crash close to 5pm)   But i been refreshing the us-p bandai site for around 15 minutes and Mighty Bandai God magically toss me 2 gundam wings.  I grabbed it and was able to check out.  Got the confirmation and now the site shows out of stock again.  Cant hardly believe what just happen. Maybe i need to do a ritual dance or something.

but i think its just their anti-cart jacking at work and someone was thinking and it either timed out or they changed their mind.  

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

shoot the wing zero is still in my cart i tested it and still can check out. lol

for the Premium SDF-1 i ordered one through a friend, i'm think about getting a second premium may through Nippon Yasan or HLJ.

if it's still in your cart and you can still check out, then the US-p-bandai site is doing a pretty good job on the anti-cart jacking.  if you remove it, it'll probably show in stock with 1 again.

1 minute ago, F360 said:

if it's still in your cart and you can still check out, then the US-p-bandai site is doing a pretty good job on the anti-cart jacking.  if you remove it, it'll probably show in stock with 1 again.

i honestly want to order multiple with the flat rate shipping. i dont think it's worth it just for one order. 

i got the half off shipping with the launch of P bandai america with avalanche  and the red frame. (why do i keep buying everything???)

i need some self control and going to not check out. (i so want to:unsure:)

22 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i honestly want to order multiple with the flat rate shipping. i dont think it's worth it just for one order. 

i got the half off shipping with the launch of P bandai america with avalanche  and the red frame. (why do i keep buying everything???)

got bad news for you, there's more than 6 now, so you can order multiple now B))

3 minutes ago, F360 said:

got bad news for you, there's more than 6 now, so you can order multiple now B))

see these guys are sneaky. those p-bandai web guys are releasing them a little at a time. i'm not biting!!

edit: there's 10 total, i put six in my cart and there's 4 left. ok i just deleted them.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

see these guys are sneaky. those p-bandai web guys are releasing them a little at a time. i'm not biting!!

maybe,  but I'm surprised that p-bandai HK and SG is limited to 1 per order while the Jp and US is limit to 6.

12 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

ok, got one.

Good - I legit felt bad last night when you posted that awesome headbash gif.

9 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Was chatting with another member and as a team we decided not to spend the $ 273, but then he impulse bought one and peer pressured me to impulse buy one.

I wish I had self-control too, especially with all of the other stuff coming out + real-life expenses like people getting married and birthdays and the powerful need to eat.

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

I ordered one last night around 11:32 EST. Didnt think this was going to sell out :blink: although ive seen some web exclusives sell out in Japan before. 

See, I thought these generally always sold out quickly, but it's the first time that I've paid much attention to the p-bandai site, let alone ordered from there. I'll be watching more closely from here on out.

-b.

11 hours ago, F360 said:

And video review of the MB F91 is up 
diecast on the weapon joints, and mount all the guns is possible :D

*snip*

That looks great. I'm a tad disappointed that the set doesn't come with a stand to hold all the weapons so I could display it with everything that is in the F91 box.

On 8/26/2017 at 8:02 PM, David Hingtgen said:

I'm about the biggest Wing Zero Kai fan around, but 27000 is nuts, unless it's a WAY bigger figure than I think it is.  I think I'll just be getting the High-Resolution one. 

I've kind of accapted the fact that I'm not getting the 007S/G or the 00QAN[T], so that's where the money is coming from. I Also Prefer the look of the GFFMCw/MB wing over the H-RM version, but they're so different that I think I'm going to get both. The GFFMCw/MB Looks like the Movie design but with extra details, accessories and gimmicks; where as the H-RM is like a completely new redesign of the Wing Zero custom. I'm curious who did the design for the H-RM because it looks very non-Katoki compared to the RG or GFFMCw/MB.

Edited by anime52k8

10 minutes ago, Archer said:

Alright, I wasn't following this thread at all for the past couple days. Is there literally anywhere that I might be able to order a GFFMC Wing Zero?

This is my favorite mobile suit of all time, I can't believe I missed this :(

PM'ed

-b.

20 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I've kind of accapted the fact that I'm not getting the 007S/G or the 00QAN[T], so that's where the money is coming from. I Also Prefer the look of the GFFMCw/MB wing over the H-RM version, but there so different that I think I'm going to get both. The GFFMCw/MB Looks like the Movie design but with extra details, accessories and gimmicks; where as the H-RM is like a completely new redesign of the Wing Zero custom. I'm curious who did the design for the H-RM because it looks very non-Katoki compared to the RG or GFFMCw/MB.

I thought I was going to cancel my HR-M Wing when the GFFMC version was available to order but I think I will hold on to that order as well.

Edited by Loop

22 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I've kind of accapted the fact that I'm not getting the 007S/G or the 00QAN[T], so that's where the money is coming from. I Also Prefer the look of the GFFMCw/MB wing over the H-RM version, but there so different that I think I'm going to get both. The GFFMCw/MB Looks like the Movie design but with extra details, accessories and gimmicks; where as the H-RM is like a completely new redesign of the Wing Zero custom. I'm curious who did the design for the H-RM because it looks very non-Katoki compared to the RG or GFFMCw/MB.

From what i heard ,the hi-rez is by the same guy/group that did the metal build strike freedom.  Not sure how true is that.

If any Aussies' looking to pick up the Seven Swords G, you can pick it up from Madman Entertainment - AU$299.95, with free AU shipping.

https://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/41328/metal-build-00-gundam-seven-sword-g

Ships Internationally too, but shipping is calculated, BUT discounted 10% to account for removal of Australian GST.