17 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Same!! Thanks guys! 

Out of curiosity what did you search for? I couldn't get it to come up when I did a search. 

you can just use the advanced search , with key word "Metal build"

4 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Who got one at Amiami? I never got the page to load, same with NY, CDJ was sold out when i hit add to cart. I got one at HLJ and one at Amazon JP but that one is 27K :wacko:

3 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

Amiami wasn't loading about 10 mins beforehand already.

Yep, I woke up at 4:50 AM (Eastern) and the actual item page and homepage for AmiAmi were having issues.

I thought that this time might make it easier for US based customers, but that was not at all my experience or what's been said here. It was the same to worse by my estimation.

-b.

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yep, I woke up at 4:50 AM (Eastern) and the actual item page and homepage for AmiAmi were having issues.

I thought that this time might make it easier for US based customers, but that was not at all my experience or what's been said here. It was the same to worse by my estimation.

-b.

This was horrible, probably the worst... F91 i think has been the closet in terms of bringing amiami down.

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

This was horrible, probably the worst... F91 i think has been the closet in terms of bringing amiami down.

Don't think I even tried AmiAmi for my F91. Wasn't that hyped for the design which is why I'm selling my only copy from HLJ (shameless plug) in the For Sale section.

But yeah, AmiAmi works out well for the HMR stuff, DX and Metal Build? Forget about it.

-b.

Snagged it on hlj. Honestly, they have been the best of late on getting POs out of Japan. Hobby Search has turned into a 'why bother' cart jack situation with their pretty terrible re-sign at checkout processes. Almost ditto for cdjapan, which I have benefited from cart jacking someone else after I was cart jacked during the F91 preorder. Biggest issue with hlj is finding the damn PO to begin with! I will say hlj does give you a scare in recalling the blue frame (I think) release where the server went nuts and oversold inventory, resulting in the "Thank you for your oversold order" fiasco. They have fixed it pretty well now, which allows for a bit of patience until you receive your notification email a couple minutes later. Big props to the poster who linked the preorder last night on MWF at 2:02am - I was able to cast my net out and reel in the preorder for this thing!

4 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Don't think I even tried AmiAmi for my F91. Wasn't that hyped for the design which is why I'm selling my only copy from HLJ (shameless plug) in the For Sale section.

But yeah, AmiAmi works out well for the HMR stuff, DX and Metal Build? Forget about it.

-b.

Not hyped for the F91? Man, that may be the best MB out of the bunch until the Quan releases. Though I did somehow end up with three F91s, no idea how, during the madness. Sold all except the one. Now just waiting for the option set. Gotta support the only non Seed and 00 release homie!

Speaking of option sets how many went balls deep crazy and ordered all of the red frame option sets? It literally is the release that can't stop releasing! I got the dorky huge sword hilt/power arm set. Forgot I nabbed it and its just sitting there with the proxy. Anybody else get that thing and if so, had a chance to sit through and explore its contents?

49 minutes ago, Aye Aye said:

Speaking of option sets how many went balls deep crazy and ordered all of the red frame option sets? It literally is the release that can't stop releasing! I got the dorky huge sword hilt/power arm set. Forgot I nabbed it and its just sitting there with the proxy. Anybody else get that thing and if so, had a chance to sit through and explore its contents?

I got it but havent opened it... then i have Red Frame Kai coming 

1 hour ago, Aye Aye said:

Not hyped for the F91? Man, that may be the best MB out of the bunch until the Quan releases. Though I did somehow end up with three F91s, no idea how, during the madness. Sold all except the one. Now just waiting for the option set. Gotta support the only non Seed and 00 release homie!

Nope. Not hyped at all.

But I'm pretty sure I supported the release when I purchased it first-hand from HLJ. B))

21 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

I got it but havent opened it... then i have Red Frame Kai coming 

That's the only other non-00 Metal Build that I'm interested in. I still have a MISB Blue Frame, MISB Red Frame and MISB Flight Unit but pretty much every day I debate on selling all three. 

Now that I've sold and shipped off the Metal Build Freedom it's the Astrays and 00's remaining in my Gundam toy collection.

-b.

2 hours ago, Aye Aye said:

I have all the red frame option parts so far. Will be getting the Kai and another set of option parts come September. 

I didn't bother putting on the arms but helped a friend to put it on his, so had a fiddle with the new parts. It's decent enough but too finicky to do much with apart from leaving it in a display shelf. Lots of parts though, and there are small details like opening ports(?) on the shoulder armours, which are a nice touch.

9 minutes ago, F360 said:

nope, nothing yet... :mellow:

also

preorder for Qan(t) at crunchyroll :lol:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/198333/00-QanT-Bandai-Metal-Build-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00

Hey don't sleep on the CR webstore. I actually had to PO the dang Sazabi Formania EX from them. Its random but they do get some good stuff from BlueFin I guess. 

16 minutes ago, Aye Aye said:

Hey don't sleep on the CR webstore. I actually had to PO the dang Sazabi Formania EX from them. Its random but they do get some good stuff from BlueFin I guess. 

Sleep? ?? ;)??  I kinda missed a bunch of that this morning.   I was just diverting the convo back to Quanta.-_-

I missed the PO last night coz I was too sleepy to stay late. That's two hours before it went online. Surprised to see posts regarding AmiAmi how it won't load up. How bad was it guys? Anyone succesfully put their PO in from AmiAmi? 

However, a good friend of mine placed an order for me so it's all good. ^_^ 

8 hours ago, Aye Aye said:

Here is a video review if you're into that:

4 hours ago, F360 said:

Sleep? ?? ;)??  I kinda missed a bunch of that this morning.   I was just diverting the convo back to Quanta.-_-

I hear you. My point is that the CR site is a pretty viable option, albeit I have had a longer wait for some releases from it. Cool they have the quan(t) for PO.